Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #351
Chris Kennard
Oh and I love the way you changed the whole meaning of one sentence by capitalizing the word IF, lol. Is your last name Clinton? Too funny.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:51 PM   #352
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonss View Post
I wonder if that jessica sproles name has anything to do with the jessi from the email address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonss View Post
Didn't "Michael Gentry" say he had a son and brother as well? Kinda sounds like what that previous thread said about Owens.
I was trying to reply to the above posts; but, no matter how many times I started over, it ended up sounding foul and pi$$y.

Chris and Dan
(I'm sure you don't need me to say more, and I appreciate that I don't have to)

Old 08-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #353
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Ok so he has the number, just waiting for him to hand it over, there were mo worded emails, just pics... I was sent pics 3 times, using 2 different emails. One shows up as Jessie the other lago0822@gmail.com ( when you open the email is michael gentry.)
Lance Owens Ebay account
Quote:

ebay account : lago0822423
Scammers always regurgitate the same information.

Old 08-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #354
Dennis Hultman
Enough information to state I firmly believe "Mike Gentry" alias belongs to

Lance Owens and Jessica Sproles aka "Jessi" Jessica Owens.

Other threads about these wonderful people.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=492860

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=464858

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=475098

Old 08-26-2014, 12:10 PM   #355
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Here is what I can find on the actual 2014 tax records for the owner of that address:

Property Owner and Mailing Address
Jan 1 Owner:
ROBINETTE SANDRA K
2235 FIFTH ST
BRISTOL , TN 37620

Got to get off to work, but perhaps someone can run with this until I get off work.
There are several Robinette's in Bristol on Jessica's friends list. I wonder if any of them are connected to that address?

Old 08-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #356
Robert Walker
This is what my understanding is of what Lance, Colt & Jessica are doing...

"Hey (friend/family member), I'm going to be at work/out/gone, do you mind if I ship a package to your home since it is a live animal and you will be home, and I'm not"

Old 08-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #357
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Will do, and yes we will be talking via phone sometime after 6 pm.
I meant to address this sooner. Some here were skeptical of my intentions with regard to Mr. Sidore and I speaking freely on the phone. Sorry you were opposed to that, but quite frankly, I don't care...Fangstain. As it turns out, Mike is a bright kid who was compassionate and gracious enough to accept my well deserved apology, and I hope we see more of him in the future here as an aspiring young herper. Anybody who has a problem with that, here's a number for the complaint department. 1 800 updates yours.

Old 08-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #358
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I meant to address this sooner. Some here were skeptical of my intentions with regard to Mr. Sidore and I speaking freely on the phone. Sorry you were opposed to that, but quite frankly, I don't care...Fangstain. As it turns out, Mike is a bright kid who was compassionate and gracious enough to accept my well deserved apology, and I hope we see more of him in the future here as an aspiring young herper. Anybody who has a problem with that, here's a number for the complaint department. 1 800 updates yours.
you have to be a good person to admit when you were wrong, but GREAT people apologize with sincerity.
You did right by this kid, you are a great person for doing so.

Old 08-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #359
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
you have to be a good person to admit when you were wrong, but GREAT people apologize with sincerity.
You did right by this kid, you are a great person for doing so.
Too kind. Thank you.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #360
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
There are several Robinette's in Bristol on Jessica's friends list. I wonder if any of them are connected to that address?
Did anyone ever try to contact Sandra K. Robinette or in anyway link her to any activities regarding the scams?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!