Avian Door to Door Delivery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-27-2023, 06:49 PM   #1
Animal Delivery
Avian Door to Door Delivery

JT ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION LLC.
Door to door delivery service, I will be taking orders for birds again from September 15th through September 30th.
I start in Missouri and drive across the US. Please let me know if you are interested in shipping this month so I can set up a trip to get all of your babies delivered to their new families.
Shipping prices will vary depending on species special needs as well as the distance of the trip. Discounts on multiple shipments to same geographic area.

Birds WILL NOT be traveling with Mammals, Fish or Reptiles at any time.

$100.00 Deposit will mark your spot on the calendar.
Average delivery prices run from $100. To $500. Depending on distance and size of bird.

Stops every 2 hours to personally check and send shipper and receiver updates along the way with photos.
Your babies will be delivered in a controlled environment with fresh water and food (you provide food) if birds are babies I will keep them on their hand feeding schedule throughout the trip.
Most trips are completed in less than 12 hours but, considering travel times do to traffic, weather, etc. Can affect driving times. Some may take a bit more time. Soft music will be played along the way for them.

I will be traveling between the 15th and 30th of each month and delivering throughout the majority of the U.S. states during that time.
Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the information on my services. How animals should be packed, how I will be traveling ect.
Justin Monroe
C/O JT Animal Transportation LLC.
J_Monroe@myyahoo.com
Text: 304-841-5057
Thank you foer your consideration.
Justin
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!