High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 145 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #1441
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
you have you have to pay his accomplice in the scam.
Sorry about the stutter.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #1442
critical bill
Heres how you verify Varnyard Herps is a legitimate business. Its one two three simple easy to find.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=

Old 10-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #1443
kimnrick04
Not sure why but thats how it is. They were made to her. Look I'm not trying to say yes or no about them, I just know my experience with them has been good. There is a lot of stuff that makes no sense but he has made good by me with the snakes. The prices ore higher but i have no choice. I really don't have the money up front so a payment plan is great for me. I am willing to pay a higher price to be able to do that.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #1444
kimnrick04
Sorry i didnt put my name
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #1445
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Heres how you verify Varnyard Herps is a legitimate business. Its one two three simple easy to find.

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=

Hey chuck, what do you know, it works for us little part time dudes too.

http://www.co.el-paso.tx.us/clerk/as...thdraw=&type=1

This dude is so transparent it's rediculous. Of course he will not produce something to prove everyone wrong. He can't. Plain and simple.

Rick, I don't think even Damon is stupid enough to not follow through with your deal. It's been made public now, so if he sticks it to you, ALL will see first hand, exactly what the truth really is. He don't want that. Then he'd have to dream up some other elaborate scheme.

Rick

Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #1446
ms_terese
Rick,

Thanks for your input. I don't think you're going to "get heat" for posting your experience. It is, indeed, valid. As for your question
Quote:
Ask yourself this...If you bought from him before all the MAYBE's and it went great, would you buy from him after this?
my answer would be NO. I've said it before and I'll say it again....I won't support people who are dishonest in this industry, regardless of the animal or the price they offer. I choose to support the honest, ethical breeders/dealers who are a credit to this industry, not those that are a bruise upon it.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #1447
kimnrick04
Terese, thats been my thing. I don't know everything about it. I dint want to support that type of person. Has anything been flat out proved? I dint mean, he didn't answer so he must be a scam. I mean really been proven. I wont lie, i have not read the whole thread. I think i made to 100-110.
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #1448
Jim O
Quote:
Whoomp there it is. If he was David Beauchemin you'd be paying the man you made the deal with. But instead...you have you have to pay his accomplice in the scam.
And if he had a corporation you'd be paying the corporation.

Of course a corporation cannot have a corporate bank account in which to deposit such checks or money orders unless it is actually a corporation with a legitimate FEIN and state registration.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #1449
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
Not sure why but thats how it is. They were made to her. Look I'm not trying to say yes or no about them, I just know my experience with them has been good. There is a lot of stuff that makes no sense but he has made good by me with the snakes. The prices ore higher but i have no choice. I really don't have the money up front so a payment plan is great for me. I am willing to pay a higher price to be able to do that.
Nonsense. You can save the money yourself. You made a choice. In light of all that has been posted you can demand that he provide you with proof he is actually a corporation or demand a full refund.

His offering you a payment plan is no excuse and a poor way to justify doing business with him. You don't have a bank account to save your own money and choose who you want to do business with? A mattress to stick it under?

Come on man...I was born at night but not last night.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:11 PM   #1450
Cat_72
Do you honestly think that he is the one and only person to offer a payment plan? There are plenty of REPUTABLE breeders out there that will offer payment plans if you ask....and I have never heard of one charging more because they do offer a payment plan. If they did, I would move on from them as well.

As Chuck said, if you can't find the snake you want on a "payment plan", make up your own. Figure out what kind of payments you can handle, then stick that money away in a jar, under your mattress, wherever, until you DO have the money to buy from a reputable breeder. The payment plan is really not a legitimate reason to support scammers and liars....it's excuses like that which allow the scum to stay in business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart