High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #341
HerpVenue
the guy who vouched for him said ther were no discusting pages.

The first two pics are pictures David /Damon posted. Tell me what is wrong with the colors on the cages.

Third picture..... well....I guess discusting depends really on each person's definition.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 02:28 PM   #342
Otter_23
Did anyone ever ask Sybella for pictures of Damon? She stated early on in the Brain thread she had a folder full of Damon pictures.

post #43 of that thread

"He does post pictures of his snakes all the time on Kingsnake. All anyone has to do is ask him and he happily posts pictures of his critters. In fact there's a recent one there now; his lavender/purple retics mating. It was posted right before Christmas.

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=276318,276318

It's really funny because every time we talk, he asks me, "Have I shown you this?" and then he sends me more pictures! I have a whole folder on my computer with nothing but Damon's pictures; his critters, his cages, his wife, his tree house in the back yard...LOL!

Maybe you're mistaking him for someone else but I highly doubt he denied anyone pictures and/or help."

Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #343
dutchallison00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
you touched on the fact that just because they both lived in the south, does not make them the same person..
Like I said, I truly wish that I had the time to point out every individual absurdity. I touched not on anything having to do with anyone living in the south, but rather that some here are willing to condemn be cause he lives "east of California". East of California!!!??? Would you rather he lived in the Pacific Ocean???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
If you remember this "other guy" also mentioned that he did not see one discusting cage. What the hell did he do? close his eyes? I can provide you pics david posted himself.....the cages where discusting. In fact in a couple of pictures.....he PAINTED in a solid color for the background and floor. To hide the discusting cage.
I assume you're referring to the pics he posted a few days ago of a retic constricting a pig and having it's belly burst. He then blacked out the guts that were all over the floor of the cage. You are absolutely right... it's disgusting. It's also something that happens to every single person in the world who feeds large prey items to large snakes. I've had 18-20lb. pigs burst so drastically from constriction that blood and entrails spray out of the cage and on the floor. I mean honestly... you can't be serious about that picture. Have you never fed a snake?

Old 01-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #344
HerpVenue
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1232864,1232864

Quote:
Posted by: HighEndHerpsInc at Thu Jan 11 20:41:26 2007 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]

Howdy Gang,

I thought y'all might like to see what it looks like when one of our big tiger gals (about 21 feet) takes down a 60 pound pig. Here are some shots spanning from late last night and into the early morning hours. It took her about 3 hours to finish it. Please ignore where I had to "paint out" some "yucky stuff". Halfway through her meal the pig burst, she was squeezing it so durn tight and some internal "stuff" burst out of it. Out of a deep respect for youngsters and animal lovers alike I edited this gruesome stuff out of the shot.

Y'all Enjoy Now!

the pictures he included are below.

Is that really a 60 pound pig?
Why the need to color it in. ( the pig I mean)
magnify it. you will see the "pig" colored in. looks more like a bunny to me.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #345
crotalusadamanteus
I suppose the fecal matter and urates all over the place is part of that exploded pig too. That's a disgusting enclosure. I've had burms, and a tic back in the day. I've had a whole lot of Boas too. I aint never seen any of their cages look that bad though. That thing is filthy, and probably harboring all sorts of microbial entities.

Look closer, that's not from a single feeding. I would say MOST of it is NOT from feeding. Been doing this too long. I can tell the difference. Those are CRAP stains on that tile that's pretending to be a wall. Just look at it.

Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #346
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00

I assume you're referring to the pics he posted a few days ago of a retic constricting a pig and having it's belly burst. He then blacked out the guts that were all over the floor of the cage. You are absolutely right... it's disgusting. It's also something that happens to every single person in the world who feeds large prey items to large snakes. I've had 18-20lb. pigs burst so drastically from constriction that blood and entrails spray out of the cage and on the floor. I mean honestly... you can't be serious about that picture. Have you never fed a snake?
hey, open your eyes. I posted three pictures.

Funny....shouldn't they be the ones answering questions?
and before you say this is not a court and they do not have to answer.
you are right. but if they really had something to defend.....wouldn't they be here.

can you answer the auestion of having nothing except the trailer registered in her name? Nothing to high end herps, nothing to his name, only a trailer in hers. but hey...close your eyes.

I too can be a bad guy. I can change my name. I can do 4-5 good deals with complete strangers. then I can challenege everyone to find a single person who has had a bad dealing with my new identity.

Doesn't it strike you as a little bit odd that they can easily take a picture of a license.......and they won't?

I will post two pics.
why don't you tell me which one is doctored and which one is real.
Then I will tell you which one damon/david posted and which one I tweaked.
first picture has a neon looking snake with purple fingers.
the second picture is a yellowish / orange snake with normal looking fingers
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #347
HerpVenue
I think Damon / David should hire me.

I can help him sell a lime line of snakes
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 03:52 PM   #348
Tenor Goddess
Greetings Gang!

Ok, I started out answering this inquiry on doing business with HEH. I gave a very honest and clear answer (and was unfortunately bashed for my like/wanting some of his projects that I was paying on, basically calling me an idiot for spending ANY money on them). I usually don't have time to read such long posts but given that I kept seeing new posts added (the email reminder telling me about new replies), I thought I'd come on here and try to catch up.

I found that my user name as well as others that posted in favor of HEH having DONE business with him, were called out to come post on his behalf. I thought I already did this on 6/23/06.

However, I will gladly come on here and try to repost basically what I said, and see if there's any new information that could lend a hand in all this by
explaining my experience in talking to and dealing with David.

David has been nothing but kind, considerate and very generous in sharing information and pictures. I have had many pleasant phone, email and IM
conversations with David and never once felt I was “being deceived.” I first met David and Tawni via email in 2004 (David responded to a "wanted" add I posted in my search for a few snakes at that time) That was just before I moved up to MA (we moved up in August of 2004 arriving on the 4th or 5th?) to be with my boyfriend. From then until now, I've always been happy with knowing I have met a very honest, giving and considerate friend. Just like
James said, not once did David require anything from me. All he has gained from me is a friend.

In one of our conversations (IM), I was sent pictures of what I had talked with David about wanting, an albino granite burmese. The pictures were breathtaking and a few months later (when I had the cage space), I had him ship it out to me. I had him on the phone as I opened the package (which was TOP notch packaging) and found my gorgeous little guy. This package was addressed from David and Tawni Beauchemin of Oakdale, LA. I concluded our conversation saying I was more than pleased, that this little gem was twice as beautiful as his pictures (we all know how hard it is to
photograph albinos anyhow) and then had to shoot off to work thereafter.

Since then, I've sent animals to David as well. All transactions couldn't have gone smoother and I was very pleased with the pro job of packing, shipping and handling of the animals.

I have a few more animals coming to me from David (as soon as I build/buy more cages! lol) and will not hesitate (based on our conversations and previous business) to go through with it. Hopefully this will answer the post of “please come and answer on his behalf” of people having done business with David of HEH.

If anyone would like to PM me or email me please do feel free to do so. I usually get to check it daily if not multiple times a day (I certainly try!) I
am always more than happy to try and help by answering questions or just shooting the breeze with anyone that would like.

Hugs!

Amanda Rose

Old 01-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #349
HerpVenue
In 2004 they contacted you about your want ads.

Then they sent you your snake from david and Tawni.

Can you tell us when they sent this snake to you?

Thanks

Old 01-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #350
bebomason
I am posting because of several things. One being I have done business with 'David. Ravens_Momma has posted pics of animals I sold to 'David', that he posted on KS.

The deal started out as most do. And the correspondance was fine. But I was already well aware of what accusations surrounded HEH and their owners. More aware than the average person. But I decided to do the deal because it benefited my curent sitauation with my male/female ratios at the time. We agreed upon a price, then got into shipping. I personally wasn't keen on shipping that large number of snakes via a ground carrier. But David stated it was too much trouble for him to pick them up via an airport. So after almost shipping via ground carrier. I finally talked him into meeting, he wasn't so keen about taht at first in my own impression. Finally we agreed to meet. HE sent Poastal money orders, that I asked that thye clear before calling it all good. My bank took almost two weeks to assure me they were good, since many fake M.O's are sent through. David got a little agitated at this, but I told him I was waiting on my banks say so. Finally I got the go ahead.

One thing that caught my attentin was david was somewhat concerned about whether I'd be traveling alone or not. I assured him I would be. He assured me he would be alone as well. Ok fine. After trying to find a day we agreed on a Sunday morning to meet in Shreveport,LA.Which is about a 2.5 hour drive for me. He stated it was about teh same from him. Then once on the road I assumed he called me from a cell phone, turns out its a pay phone , he was laready where we were supposed to meet.

Well we met up. David seemed ina bit of a rush. he didn't even want to check each animal. I wasn't going to let him just take em and then possibly say all weren't given to him later. So I pulled each tub out and open accounting for each animal in the deal. He didn't closely lok at anyone animal, just stated 'yeah they look fine'. Shook hands and he left. Maybe a total of 15-20 minutes to complete the transaction of animals from me to him. Kinda of odd on a deal that was a decent amount of money. But hey it was his money,lol. I knew my niamls were fine.

then a few days later he calls and has an issue with one burm , he sent a pic I replaced the animal no questions asked, told him to keep the animal with problems. No biggie. Done deal.

Then I start see'ing him post pics of some of MY animals for sale on KS. I produced these animals and knew each one. His pics were OBVIOUOSLY altered. I know for fact the colors on each animal are not correct or true representation of that snake. As ravens_momma pointed out. Well he came to a forum i am a MOd at. he posted pics of several animls. Well the members there who had no previous knowledge of who he was called him out on it. Short story, his threads went the same way this one did. And every other thread he's part of about his animsl and pics. HE then contacted me and the owner of the site stating he was being attacked and unjustly accused. Once the owner responded and banned him for basically trolling for sales he personally e-mailled me. Calliing me a "Coward" for not coming to his defense. Well I had duties as a mod to only interfere if rules or guidleines were broken, none were per myself or the owner of the site So the threads stayed. I was then midly threatened that I had made grievous and terrible errors by my actions or lack of actions,lol! I replied asking him not to ever e-mail me again with velied threats or similar actions. The e-mails ceased thankfully.

One would think someone purchasing animals from somone then giong to a forum that person had also sold many animals on andposted many pics of the smae animals he acquired would knkow better than to post altered pics! LMAO! yet he did so, and got railed about it.

So for anyone to deny his altering of pics is just kicking a dead horse.

I know those animals, THOSE PICS ARE ALTERED FOLKS!

Another funny thing about our deal. David did not show up alone! he wife was with him! BIg surprise rigtht? My red light went up when someone is so concerned about me being alone and he assuring me that he would be alone. Then goes back on that assurance and shows up with somene whether male or female. Not that I cared. Even htough how was to know I wasn'r being set up for something bad? With the accusatins he's been tied or possibly tied to?

Well David here;s anewsflash for you and everyone here. Whether it amkes me look bad or not so be it. I WAS NOT ALONE BRO! I'm not stupid, when someone makes red flags come up aksing often that if I'm GOING TO BE ALONE, guess what I;m not taking the chance of getting taken whether jumped or robbed of my peronal effects. My brother was rigth across the way, just in case something went fishy! Wrong ? maybe so, but you recieved the animls frm me alone he was not present in that exact moment. So take it as it is. Your actions called for me to take necesary actions to make sure all went honestly. If nohting fishy was said or asked I would have confidently came alone.

And now since you felt it necessary to berate me in an e-mail for not dfending altered pics and and altered pics of animals I sold to you I choose to stte my dealings with you here. yes a big part of it went fine. but much of it left me to wonder what was really going on in the big picture. but this thread makes alot of it make sense now. Someone with something to hide would be wary of other folks other than ONE person see'ing their face. MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO ME!

You can set all to rest on your true identity. but the fact you are misprepresenting animals of yours, others you've purchased from; and ANIMAL I PRODUCED is not debatable. BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE SNAKES. No questions asked, unless someone just enjoys arguing a mute point.

I may have left something out or statements that need more dteial. I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I have nothing to hide. i sold him snakes, one had issues, it was replced within two days. So my side of the deal is done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart