High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:23 PM   #351
Suncoast Herpetological
Jim

Would you be able to supply a physical sescription of both David and his wife? Also, does the pic of Damon posted earlier in this thread match or strongly resemble David?

Old 01-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #352
Suncoast Herpetological
sescription = description.....damn spellcheck

Old 01-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #353
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Jim

Would you be able to supply a physical sescription of both David and his wife? Also, does the pic of Damon posted earlier in this thread match or strongly resemble David?

Heres the pic
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2007, 05:31 PM   #354
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebomason
Someone with something to hide would be wary of other folks other than ONE person see'ing their face. MAKES TOTAL SENSE TO ME!

i guess that would explain why his website registration is all of a sudden hidden. all of a sudden it shows the registrar as domainsbyproxy.com

it used to be registered by Tim Capps of www.Cappsnet.com
Now when you look at www.Cappsnet.com........ his website is disappearing.
The content on it is going away. it is all being hidden all of a sudden.

by the way, the saying on domainsbyproxy .com is "your identity is nobody's business but ours.

Their tracks are being covered up as we speak. Now to go looking for that arrest record.

Jim you know what just occured to me? Maybe he was not interested in inspecting the snakes because he was not interested in snakes. In other words maybe it was a friend who picked it up.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #355
bebomason
I believe i could pick him out if a clear pic was given. the pic posted does have some similariteis to him. The dark hair and kinda dark complexion. But the pic is so small and grainy an exact selection is hard to say.

He's taller than I am, I'm 5' 5", and he was maybe at least 6' I'd say. Honestly everything went somewhat quick,lol. If I hadn't insisted on opeing each tub, I'd say the deal may not have lasted 10 minutes max. He had dark hair, his skin on his face seemed very weathered or from acne earlier in life. One thing taht stood out, sorry I just noticed it at the time. but his hands were very weathered and rough as well. Big hands, and appeared very callused or maybe scarred from manual labor. He seemed thinner than that pic. he had a jacket on, but didn't appear to be very thick body wise. tall and slender maybe underneath. Which that pic is years old, so he could have lost weight from that pic.

The woman in his truck, a white Ford duelly. maybe early 90ish model or later. Standard shift, the gears grinded when he tried to put it in reverse,lol. I didn't get a good look at her. When I'd look up, she'd be looking down or away. Or would turn her face when i looked at her.....So couldn't get a description other than what looked like brown hair.

But if you get a pic with a guy with an indian like complexion or complexion from someone that works outside alot. Rough looking face from either outside work or skin issues. that would be close to his description. His teeh seemed not all that white, somewhat yellowed teeth. Didn't really hone in on them.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #356
bebomason
Well, he and I had issues on a forum once about his claiming his albino granites were HET LAVENDER. Which is a lie, because they dont retain the colors they have as babies. I asked 'David' when we met if they were still Lavender. his reply was " uh, yeah they still are''. taht was it. So i guess the possibility is there that it wasn't him. But he talked like the same person on the phone though. But his seeming to want to rush the exchabge would make my describing him a bit harder in his eyes i'm sure. But I think with a good pick i could say if its the guy I met. Just the sunglasses and coat made ot hard to get an exact description of all the intangables of one.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:58 PM   #357
Griz
James, it's been awhile since I have seen comments that assinine. Let me sum up my stance...... You cannot find the evidence just like a bank robber cannot find a cop. Absolutely pathetic reasoning skills.....

Griz

Old 01-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #358
bebomason
GRiz, are you to me as James?

If the comments are directed at my last post thats fine. thats your perogative. I was just stating my opinion. Unless thats directed at someone else.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #359
bebomason
**suposed to read** Griz, Are you refering to me as James? **

Just wanting to clarify to whom or what part your post was directed at.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #360
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebomason
**suposed to read** Griz, Are you refering to me as James? **

Just wanting to clarify to whom or what part your post was directed at.

No he is referring to James McGhee, a person that is defending HEH.

Adrian

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart