High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:52 PM   #361
CurtisF
I believe he means dutchallison00 up above.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:53 PM   #362
Casey Hulse
Jim M, I do not think he was refering to you.
Can anyone identify the style cage he is using? What is the thing/box hanging from the ceiling, screen doors on a retic cage? Never seen anything like that on a retic cage, just plain crazy. I think they are some type of mammal cage converted to a snake cage. Maybe a "puppy mill" cage?

Old 01-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #363
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebomason
**suposed to read** Griz, Are you refering to me as James? **

Just wanting to clarify to whom or what part your post was directed at.
James Mcghee not you Bebo.

Griz

Old 01-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #364
bebomason
Thank for clarifying that Adrian! I've tried to stay up to speed with this thread, but aparently I missed the post Griz was referring too. My apologies Griz.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #365
HerpVenue
To the person who says I can't find them because I do not want to.
here is todays search

We searched David Beauchemin in LA and found 0 records
We searched Dave Beauchemin and found 0 records in LA
We searched Davey Beauchemin and found 0 records in LA
We searched Davie Beauchemin and found 0 records in LA
We searched Davy Beauchemin and found 0 records in LA
We searched David Beauchemin and found 58 records nationwide {Lots of David's everywhere else except the State in which he has been doing business for YEARS)

No listings found for "high end herps inc" within 50 miles of Oakdale LA
No listings found for "high end herps" within 50 miles of Oakdale LA
No listings found for "HEH" within 50 miles of Oakdale LA
No listings found for "HEH Inc" within 50 miles of Oakdale LA

Old 01-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #366
juggalo
man i go to work for 12 hours come home and there are 30 more post sheesh.

anyway i just have to say i own two of the most awesome albino greens i have seen and to top it off they are het granite i purchased one september 26 2006 Jim sent me pics of all he had available( i was a pain in the butt) i got the male in the male and realized it did not look like it did in the picture it was the same snake but the picture Jim took did not look the same why because the snake was 100 times better looking he was better looking in person than in the picture i was so impressed i had to have a female Jim again sent pics of all the females he had left and since he new what i liked he pointed those out to me and sure enough not even a month later i bought another. what i am getting at Jim's pictures sold his snakes and they were not even good pictures of the animals(sorry Jim) so why David had to doctor them is beyond me they did not need to be doctored these snakes are fantastic just the way they were. i asked David in one of his posts on another board and the same as here he refused to respond. anyway Jim keep on doing what you do man your snakes are great even though they look nothing like David's crazy colored pics.i think the undoctored pics look better than David's photoshop pictures.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #367
BenR
Here is another post that raised some red flags for some people about David. He posted pics of a large albino granite early last year and claims it is het for green. If this was true he should be well ahead of everyone on green/granites projects. Also, if you will notice the wording in the post, he makes it seem he has more of them. He made more than one post claiming a large albino granite as being het for green and finally did answer Jim about where she came from in one of them. David claimed he produced her.

Title of the post in the Burmese forum on Kingsnake Jan. 24th 2006: The only Orange Albino Gene. Enjoy!

Quote:
This is our holdback orange albino hybrid rock/burmese female. She is just over 4 1/2 feet and is pictured with one of our 18 foot albino granite het green females. This is solely to demonstrate the incredible orange colors she not only retains, but that increase with every shed. If you look at pictures of her during her first few months of life you will see that she had no orange between her webbed pattern. Now she has orange blotches and streaks popping up all over the place. It's just incredible. We can't wait to integrate her orange albino genes into every morph strain in existence.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #368
bebomason
If the folks want an example of his pics. Go to KS right now. he has an albino green from me listed. The snake appears neon orange. Not only has there never been albion greens produced that have those colors, nor any 'lines' available that can produce them. Yet sudden;y HEH has the orangest, brightest colored ones available...... Unfortunetly, the ones available from HEH weren't produced there or any new lines capable of that 'outrageous' color,lol. They are from me, and are great looking burms, yet are being misrepresented so that they appear 'better' than any others available.

It's funny, I sold every sibling to those HEh acquired without any problems. In the same manner in which Sam(juggalo) mentioned. A simple pic, with a cheap camera using only the macro and flash functions,lol. And apparently the quality is good enough for me sell out. But HEH feels it necessary to go above and beyond to get HEH quality animals,lmao.

I mean as the whole episode unfolded on the forum I'm a mod at, I have customers call or e-mail asking questions about why HEH would do that. And how unhappy they'd be to reieve a snake that looks like it does in his pics, only to find out it isn't the same way the HEH photo's depict. If someone pays for an animal represented in that fashion, they should recieve one that appears in that same fashion. That's why I don't even try to set up pics with special lighting and enhancements or whatever. I'd rather have the animal impress the buyer when recieved. Not let them down because it isn't glowing in the dark right out of the box based on advertised photos.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #369
bebomason
Ben,

I remeber that thread. He claims to have produced that albino granite 'het green'. yet when asked what pairing produced it he never answered. Because in order to produce that animal he would have to have an albino/green/granite or green/granite burmese. Which at that time wasn't possible. Jay Owens had the only two animals (a/g/g & g/g), that were capable of producing 'that' burm.

Unless he just never posted that he had indeed used an an albino/green/granite or green/granite. Even though he would have been the first to ever produce one ahead of jay. (Jay was the first). So another example of a lie. If it isn't a lie, he never came back and defended himself, by simply proving het bred 'that' albino granite and proved her indeed het for green. Which couldn't be because he didn't produce because of the reasons mentioned above!

So many lies so few explanations.... they just keep piling up. And these lies aren't about who he is. Its about his continued misrepresentation of animals. Whether there true appearance or genetics.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:41 PM   #370
HerpVenue
so which picture looks more like your animal that you sold him?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart