High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:42 PM   #371
juggalo
the beautiful snake in pick #2

Old 01-14-2007, 09:44 PM   #372
juggalo
sorry i answered but i have one of the siblings the question was for you bebo

Old 01-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #373
bebomason
Yeah Richie, number two is more of that snakes real appearance. I mean I'm a burm person, so that snakes looks like a good example of a pretty albino green. Why alter it unless your trying to fool folks into thinking 'your' animals are differant or better than other ya know?

Thats a perfect way to show how he's doing the pics. Even though tis obvious to many.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #374
HerpVenue
yeah just look at the differences in the newspaper.
The newspaper in the second picture is more newspaper colored
the one in the first is too bright.
Even the date stamp is too yellow

Old 01-14-2007, 10:43 PM   #375
Tenor Goddess
Man, this thing always moves to fast! I just got back so now I can answer the question regarding my post from today:

Unfortunately I do not remember exactly when I got the little burm male but, I do apologize for not remembering to mention so before, that I sold my 1.1
pair of young southern scrub pythons to David in 2004 just prior to moving up as well. I sent them to David and Tawni Beauchemin in Oakdale, LA.
So..........:

We met online in 2004 approx. 2-3 months before I moved to MA.

I sold him my pair of southern scrub pythons about a month before moving.

We moved the beginning of August 2004.

I got my albino granite burmese male sometime shortly thereafter (yes it took me that long to decide if I truly wanted another burm after already having my
green het albino female from Shaun DeBord's stock which was in 2004 (it was May I believe?) and also again, needed the cage space for another to be "giant" snake.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Hugs,

Amanda Rose

Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #376
HerpVenue
well it does tell me that there is one person out there who did business with them in 2004.

which tells me it is POSIBLE that they are different people.

But he could have easily shut everyone up when they were questioning him as to his identity. he could have easily posted his license.

And its not like he has no time to be online. He is posting everywhere.

He even has time bring negative light towards bob clark and Mike "without knowing the whole story" but when the same is done to him....he cries and then disappears.

There is now a possibility that they are different people (unless Damon was planning a move the whole time and moved his wife and kids first)..... after all the reports do not show him as moving with his wife and kids.

he has time to take pictures and doctor them......but no time to take a quick pick of his driver's license.

yes folks I said driver's license. there are some out there who said it was unfair because not everyone has a driver's license...
well he can drive and does drive....... he should have a license. I will not accept anything else.

yes David got in an e-mail my $150 offer for him to post here.
but he has not responded to that.
he has responded to all other e-mails he has gotten though.

so I am still asking for that license.

Thanks for your answer Tenor goddes.

Old 01-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #377
BenR
I think he more than likely had Tawni lined up before he moved Ritchie. I use to talk to Damon some before the whole Brian Smith thread and he talked about moving out that way. I seem to remember him saying AL or AR. I know he went and looked at some places, but couldn't move until he sold his place out in CA.

Old 01-14-2007, 11:52 PM   #378
Ravens_Mama
As of today Jan 14th 2007
David FINALLY has it posted that the 66% het babies are NOT produced by him. He has a notation on the available page: "Below is a current list of what we have personally produced here at our facility and have for sale and in the case of the 66% het animals captive produced morphs produced by another breeder and quarantined for 30 days. "

and again at the bottom of the list:
"*Any of the 66% het animals listed above were produced by another breeder. All of these animals have undergone the minimum 30 day quarantine and are 100% healthy and are backed by our standard 4 month health guarantee."

BUT here is why he has never had a bad transaction lol see his photos will never match the actual snake so since its those bright neon colors it couldnt possibly been his snake that got sick or died
"As with all of our animals an extensive, detailed, "picture file" of each animal is created at the time of sale to make for easy identification of any return animal should this eventuality ever occur. "

Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 AM   #379
HerpVenue
Well I had a person contact tim capps. and this is what was said
Quote:
Dear Nobody,

> There are questions about David Beauchemin online.
> Their website was shown being registered by you.
> But as soon as it was pointed out that the site was registered in your
> name, and that you bought Damon's property, it was all of a sudden
> changed.

Mr Beauchemin contacted me recently requesting that I transfer his
domain ownership to him, which I did. It is not my policy to discuss my
personal affairs, nor to provide
anybody information regarding any of my customers, past or present. I
run a business, and I soon wouldn't have any customers if I did that -
I'm sure you can understand.
If you have questions, I suggest you contact Mr Beauchemin directly.,
This person could have easily gotten a NO.
Instead he got an go ask him...and a ........well you can read the above.

personally I would be allright with. I have no clue what the heck you are talking about.

the avoidance above just peaks my interest even more.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:52 AM   #380
varnyard
Does anyone have any doubt about this guy at all? I did have a few at first, but they are long gone.

Yet another scumbag misrepresenting reptiles, yes David/ Damon your name does start with a D, correct? What a peach, yes misrepresenting reptiles in my book is scamming.

Something to ponder: If he will lie about the animals he bought, I mean raised. Then how can we trust him on who he is now? IMO, it looks like the proof is once again in the pudding.

He does create some mighty beautiful animals after he doctors the pictures, too bad he could not be more colorful. All I see is dark shades of deceit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart