High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 95 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:45 PM   #941
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
luna, I would appreciate if you would cease emailing me, calling me, messaging me and trying to heckle and bait me into responding to you the way you clearly seem to need me to.
1. Yeah I need you to post your business license thereby proving you are a real business. apperantly that won't work because You are fake.

2. Calling You? Only in your sweetest dreams big boy. I only messged you and pm'd you. Basically asking for that license and asking other questions....as well as basically laughing at you.

3. Are you asking me to stop trying to contact David or Damon or Brian or Josh? Which one of your LOSER alter egos do you want me to stop contacting?

4. You INC license info is NOT personal. So where is it? <------ I know, you will ignore that

Old 09-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #942
HerpVenue
Quote:
I would appreciate it if you guys can keep your personal squabbles out of my thread. Keep it on topic.

Thanks,
David Beauchemin
Again, where is that business license?

You won't answer the rest of the questions because they are personal.

Well a business license should be posted in a conspicuous place. a public place. so where is that license? that is NOT a personal question.

PS. Did you all know that Damon's middle name is James?

Hey Damon, keep this thread on top. I just happen into even more info on you and your "awesome" place. I don't know if the guy will post it or if he will pass it on. All I know is the guy who visited you and gave you his animals is a big liar. either that, or he looked at your place with some really really dark glasses.

by the way damon, did you bury that pig yet? You know, the dead one in the middle of the pen

on my gosh...ritchie knows

Old 09-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #943
Keith Northrop
Talking Swine meat is bad for all....including Snakes...HaHa

It's unclean to even touch a swine.......Which.....In America could prove to
be very hard.....especically if you frequent elevators in NY City........David
do you eat Pork? Dude ...I'll pay money for a pic of a dead pig in Davids back yard????? Put up or Shut up......

Old 09-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #944
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
All I know is the guy who visited you and gave you his animals is a big liar. either that, or he looked at your place with some really really dark glasses.
Hey Ritchie, what is the truth versus what Dan (aka fuscusking) posted?
You sparked my curiousity with this post.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #945
High End Herps Inc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
I'll pay money for a pic of a dead pig in Davids back yard????? Put up or Shut up......
That's an impossibility since we have never lost any of our breeder pigs. That guy is really off his rocker now with this claim of dead pigs on our pig farm. We take exceptional care of all our breeder animals and have never lost a single one, not even to old age.

Thanks,
David Beauchemin

Old 09-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #946
crotalusadamanteus
Pig Farm? I thought he visited your Breeder facility? Or was it your Quarantine facility? Now you have a Pig farm too?

Boy, you are out there aren't you?

Old 09-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #947
Wilomn
Since we now have mods of such sensitivities, and heavy fingers, I'll have you know I resisted a perfectly good jab at david/damon/josh/brian.

I did NOT say anything about a little lipstick some rouge and a skirt bringing back memories from the joint.

I did NOT say anything about the familiarity of a pig squealing to any noises he has ever made while pretending to be one.

I did NOT.

Old 09-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #948
frankykeno
Quote:
That's an impossibility since we have never lost any of our breeder pigs. That guy is really off his rocker now with this claim of dead pigs on our pig farm. We take exceptional care of all our breeder animals and have never lost a single one, not even to old age.

Thanks,
David Beauchemin
Amazing! Now you've apparently discovered the Fountain of Youth for our little swine friends! Well aren't you the special fellow!

Old 09-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #949
HerpVenue
Quote:
That guy is really off his rocker now with this claim of dead pigs on our pig farm. We take exceptional care of all our breeder animals and have never lost a single one, not even to old age.
Thanks,
David Beauchemin
Kinda interesting how I knew about your pigs huh?

Because no one ever said a thing about your "pig farm" before. <--- well they may have, but I may have missed it.

So am I still off my rocker? or could I know something?

then again I could be wrong. That pig could have just been sleeping real heavily.

Where is that Business license ? What state were your articles of incorporation filed in? <-----two simple, public, questions you obviously can't answer. apperantly asking for you to show proof of who you really are is too personal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Hey Ritchie, what is the truth versus what Dan (aka fuscusking) posted?
You sparked my curiousity with this post.
I may have totally mis spoke. What Dan (Fuscusking) posted is exactly what is on the property.

He saw
1 "AWESOME" quarantine facility with the best quarantine methods
1 some other building or what not.
and various livestock.

what is there
1 old dilapidated building - where he keeps the babies, the breeders, and the animals he receives on a "weekly" basis
1 rusted out trailer.
various livestock including 1 dead pig in the middle of the pen (maybe it was just heavily sleeping)
and absolutely no other properties owned or being rented to a David Beauchemin or Tawni Malia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
I'll pay money for a pic of a dead pig in Davids back yard????? Put up or Shut up......
hang on. I have to wait, so you will too. pictures may or may not have been taken. they may or may not be free. They may or may not be available to the public. they may or may not be real. I may or am not talking out of my donkey/butt/rear end. I may or may not be making this stuff up. Then again, David / Damon/ Brian / Josh has stayed off the air for a while. and there may or may not be reason for that

by the way, David. Now you are completely banned from the forums on KS too? what happened?
You could not prove who you really are so they just banned you?
You know who you are don't you?
can you at least prove to yourself who you are? <---he is probably, now, in a corner, crying and telling himself "i know who I am and people like me"

Old 09-15-2007, 06:08 PM   #950
HerpVenue
all these pages. all these views. all these replies. all this WASTED time.

All because he can't show proof that his name is David or that his Business is for real.

You say all these people are mailing you saying how we would say anything to discredit your business. Just show us proof that the business exists and that your real name is David. It is not that hard. You publicly proclaim that your name is david...... so it can't be that personal.

Goodness gracious, you have had 2-3 customers... so we know that SOMEONE exists.

Then again, even Harry Eisenman was selling animals (fake piebald hets). Too bad he was dead for 2-3 years while he was doing it. Now these people are all looking for a refund from a dead guy. That was a brilliant tactic that Bruce eissenman made up. And they swore up and down that we were wrong and we had no proof back then too. ANYWAY, I digress

David/Damon/Brian/Josh, 4-5 personalities. And we have caught each one. And each time we catch you, we do this same old song and dance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart