Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 217 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #2161
LifeBinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Was doing mindless labor in the basement today. Honey doos, you know. And thinking about this. I remember Ty Park and several others commenting on that they believed that Michelle Cutler was being greedy and preferred to have the $3000 cash instead of the albino tegu. Actually I think that is the main reason that some people copped an attitude about her. So I'm thinking, WTF?

What does it matter? The $3000 was offered in the raffle if the albino blue tegus weren't produced by Ty Park. Obviously anyone working with animals realizes that sometimes the worst really does happen, and Ty Park spelled out the contingency if this were to happen. And in this case, it wasn't the worst case, but it did happen. No albino blue tegus were produced by the deadline stated in the raffle. Ty Park figured he could buy the albino blues from someone else, apparently at a discounted price, to fulfill the raffle obligations.

So what would have happened had Ty Park not produced any albino tegus nor able to get any from any of his hoped for sources? Would the other(s?) winning the auction have also been belittled as being greedy for wanting the $3000 too?

*snipped*
See here is where Ty Parks gets tricksy. He says he did produce albino blues (the t+) so therefore she isn't entitled to the $3000 cash. But he also says she isn't entitled to the t+ either. He's playing semantics
In his mind she is only entitled to a t- tegu and not the cash because he totally produced blue albinos (t+).

Apparently Ty deemed the others worthy because they didn't want any information and just waited for Ty to send the animal.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:56 PM   #2162
ElliotNess
Has anyone verified what the other winners received ... T+ or T-

Old 06-21-2017, 04:00 PM   #2163
KelcifersDragons
The others did get the t+

Old 06-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #2164
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
Has anyone verified what the other winners received ... T+ or T-
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGx3x View Post
I was the other winner of this raffle. While I do not wish to get overly involved in this, I had absolutely no issue. I received a perfectly healthy albino blue tegu and she's been growing like a weed. I never asked any questions or raised any concerns to Ty, I just waited until Ty contacted me and when he did the tegu was promptly shipped out. This is a recent picture:

Old 06-21-2017, 05:33 PM   #2165
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeBinder View Post
See here is where Ty Parks gets tricksy. He says he did produce albino blues (the t+) so therefore she isn't entitled to the $3000 cash. But he also says she isn't entitled to the t+ either. He's playing semantics
In his mind she is only entitled to a t- tegu and not the cash because he totally produced blue albinos (t+).

Apparently Ty deemed the others worthy because they didn't want any information and just waited for Ty to send the animal.
The way I understand it the t- are blues the t+ are purples he didnt produce the blues only the purples which have greater value.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #2166
KelcifersDragons
This once again is where things get confusing. Ty calls his t+ albinos purple. They are still albino blues like the t- they are not the hybrids that are called purple. Because a prior tegu is a blue red hybrid. Tys purples are not really purples they are just the t+.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #2167
KelcifersDragons
*purple not proir. Autocorrect blows

Old 06-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #2168
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeBinder View Post
I don't see it like that . I think that after it sunk in that he gave away two tegus he lost his mind and greed wouldn't let him give away a third. I think who ever was 'last' in the receiving would have been in the same position as Michelle is now.

I can't say for sure but I think Ty would have actually made out better if it were one of the other two winners who he held out on .... most would have not put up the fight Michelle has. This thread wouldn't exist and this nobody would have known about Ty's selfishness and lack of character. After all, that stuff isn't posted on his Farce Book page, is it ?

Old 06-27-2017, 08:50 AM   #2169
salth2oj
Wondering if anyone has any updates to what has been going on?

Old 06-27-2017, 09:55 AM   #2170
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
I don't see it like that . I think that after it sunk in that he gave away two tegus he lost his mind and greed wouldn't let him give away a third. I think who ever was 'last' in the receiving would have been in the same position as Michelle is now.

I can't say for sure but I think Ty would have actually made out better if it were one of the other two winners who he held out on .... most would have not put up the fight Michelle has. This thread wouldn't exist and this nobody would have known about Ty's selfishness and lack of character. After all, that stuff isn't posted on his Farce Book page, is it ?
What?? Ty says he auctioned off Michelles Tegu when he did not receive her shipping address and raised another "$6000 for conservation. Why speculate when you can just read the thread?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu