Bad Guy Alfonso Tangherlini & Friends / Associates - SCAMMERS VIA PAYPAL CLAIMS - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #51
Sacmaverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Though he put it in the wrong place, I believe he thinks he did in fact show the corpse already. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/phot...hp/photo/24198

This was never texted to me my phone number is a 916 area code. i dont know where this is from but i never spoke with Alphonso via Text. I spoke with John Foster at least i believe. They could all be the same person or friends but i even stated that in my final text message screenshot that "your buddy Alphonso just opened a claim"

Old 08-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #52
AllisonLeigh
If the poor critter was struggling and weak, couldn't putting it CLOSER to the heat lamp have been a contributing cause to it's death? If the poor thing is already too weak to move, how is it suppose to temperature regulate that way? Did you contact a vet when you became concerned about the animal's health?

Old 08-04-2017, 12:46 PM   #53
Sacmaverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Though he put it in the wrong place, I believe he thinks he did in fact show the corpse already. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/phot...hp/photo/24198
ALSO MY USERNAME ISNT KINGTRAY OR WHATEVER. IM SACMAVERICK Check out the details. I dont know who spoke with Alphonso but it wasn't me. And yes i did get an email from Alphonso today this morning which he screenshot but i was never contacted prior to today personally. Only through paypal. I believe he is trying to show you his steps but unfortunately it is too late. You would of reached out to me Tuesday when they arrived but instead waited until Friday (today). Im sorry you have a dead Chameleon Alphonso. If i spoke with you directly this would be a different story but i honestly dont know what to believe and i feel UN-easy about this situation something else larger is going on here. Who is KINGTRAY?

Old 08-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #54
Sacmaverick
New update - it seems Alfonso was scammed as well I thought he was a part of a group and he felt the person who he was dealing with was me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Old 08-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #55
Sacmaverick
WEBSLAVES! Is there anyway to edit my original post to remove Alfonsos Address? I never mean state defamation of a persons name and he has proved his case to me. It seems like we were both Duped by KINGTRAY as he was pretending to be me.

Old 08-04-2017, 01:01 PM   #56
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacmaverick View Post
Who is KINGTRAY?
Yes, why is this screenshot included Alfonso?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacmaverick View Post
I spoke with John Foster at least i believe. They could all be the same person or friends
Alfonso, how are you related to Juan Catala & John Foster?
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2017, 01:09 PM   #57
Alfonso Tangherlini
Yes Jackson some one used your name and accounts to charge $800 this Guy in the Delaware that i thought that it was you he took $800 from me for 4 chameleons as I drescribe in email to you. I thought I was dealing with you and I am willing to remove the the PayPal claim if you replaced my death baby panther chameleon. I already lost a lots of money in this transaction I just want a live chameleon that's all

Old 08-04-2017, 01:11 PM   #58
Alfonso Tangherlini
I Don't know them and I thought I was dealing with you.

Old 08-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #59
Alfonso Tangherlini
Miami are code is 305, 786
302 is Delaware

Old 08-04-2017, 01:18 PM   #60
Robert Walker
Jackson -
Go back to the very-very first communication with this group of 3 individuals (John, Juan & Alfonso). How EXACTLY was contact made with you and HOW. What EXACT phone number, Private Message or email was used? Even if you think you already posted it somewhere, please post it again. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
board of inquiry, scammer, scammers