For Sale Brookesia brygooi pair must go asap - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 03-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #11
alligatorboym360
UP FOR GRABS , SHIPPING AVAILABLE, MUST GO ASAP
1.1 C.H. B. Brygooi, female is gravid reasonable offers considered, if you want to meet me in the buffalo ny area i will do 125$ firm.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2016, 11:31 PM   #12
Uriel
Sent you a PM

Old 03-23-2016, 12:40 PM   #13
Chris Anderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatorboym360 View Post
Pictures represent exact animals, pictures do not do them justice!
Quote:
Male, male, female, all pics property of me and of my animals,
Quote:
Pics were taken months apart and in different. Enclosures
Interesting. So if all the pictures are yours, of the exact animal you have for sale, and presumably were taken relatively recently (especially since Brookesia brygooi was only given export quotas starting in 2014), then I guess that means the website below from 2007 with photos taken in Madagascar has been infringing your copyright of your first photo since before you even took it!

See second image down (screen shots below) of current site: http://www.wildherps.com/species/B.ebenaui.html

See web archive of same URL from November 16, 2007 here: http://web.archive.org/web/200711160...B.ebenaui.html

Chris
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2016, 04:48 PM   #14
Deadly_Kermit
I would be extremely dubious about buying anything from this seller.

-Fake pictures claimed to be real
-Sale price jumping up and down at a whim
-Offers shipping, doesn't offer shipping, then offers shipping again for no apparent reason?
-Multiple PMs and no sale after 2 months

"Must go ASAP" usually means a seller wants to accept an offer, but this guy seems like he's just being as greedy as possible. You would think a business management major would understand how business works...

Alligatorboym360 - I suggest you post some real, up to date pictures if these animals exist, and post a firm price and a shipping quote.

Thanks, Chris for the into on the pictures. It looks very much like something shady is going on here, so I hope no one buys these until everything is cleared up.

Old 03-23-2016, 08:10 PM   #15
Prbeaner_27
Well after I was interested in these animals and brought up the initial concerns and never got a response all of a sudden I receive a message from the seller offering me the lizards.
This is almost certainly a scam and I would not advise anyone to buy from this seller. Even if the animals are real the seller clearly does not have good business practices.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:09 PM   #16
KMDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prbeaner_27 View Post
Well after I was interested in these animals and brought up the initial concerns and never got a response all of a sudden I receive a message from the seller offering me the lizards.
This is almost certainly a scam and I would not advise anyone to buy from this seller. Even if the animals are real the seller clearly does not have good business practices.
I also was contacted and said 175 plus shipping lol when he price jumps total scam

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Old 03-23-2016, 09:52 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
At this point, the warnings have been made. Please take any further comments about this seller to the appropriate place - the Board of Inquiry,
thank you

Old 03-23-2016, 10:14 PM   #18
alligatorboym360
SOLD. 3-23-16
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2016, 11:03 AM   #19
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Anderson View Post
Interesting. So if all the pictures are yours, of the exact animal you have for sale, and presumably were taken relatively recently (especially since Brookesia brygooi was only given export quotas starting in 2014), then I guess that means the website below from 2007 with photos taken in Madagascar has been infringing your copyright of your first photo since before you even took it!

See second image down (screen shots below) of current site: http://www.wildherps.com/species/B.ebenaui.html

See web archive of same URL from November 16, 2007 here: http://web.archive.org/web/200711160...B.ebenaui.html

Chris
Got um!!! Another one bites the dust.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!