I need a GTP pro... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
GMTIRRILL
hey, first beutiful GTp man scene it before if i were you i would go join this forum http://moreliaviridis.yuku.com/forum...dis-Forum.html every one there owns and breed chondros they may be able to give a better price est. and since you have document for him post them there also you asked for pros that is the forum to go to and you may get lucky and find a buyer quickly p.s if i had the cage and money i would buy him but alas i dont have it this time

Old 08-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
hadenglock
^ agreed

Old 08-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
GreenTreePython13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowconstrictor View Post
hey, first beutiful GTp man scene it before if i were you i would go join this forum http://moreliaviridis.yuku.com/forum...dis-Forum.html every one there owns and breed chondros they may be able to give a better price est. and since you have document for him post them there also you asked for pros that is the forum to go to and you may get lucky and find a buyer quickly p.s if i had the cage and money i would buy him but alas i dont have it this time
You can also try arborealforums.com
There are a lot of big GTP breeders on there

Old 08-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #14
irishanaconda
thanks for the replys, the mom was a canary but i cant remember what the dad was

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!