Some thoughts on Anerythrism... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-26-2004, 07:15 AM   #11
Sand&SunReptile
I just woke up, and I think I'm going back to bed...
I never get tired of looking at my little group. I've showed that ghost male to a lot of people, and the amel/anery/double het to a few people too!
I've never been too enthusiastic about corns, but maybe thats because I just had 1.1 Normals...?
These guys have got my looking into a lot of genetics and such, and my corn collection is probably going to start growing...

Old 10-27-2004, 08:45 PM   #12
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
You're already hooked! Corns are extremely addicting and once you get a pair, more than 1 morph, and are doing some genetics, you'll only want more. I'm up to 88 corns, working with a multitude of morphs, trying to create my own new morph (I have a possible specimen and a name, but need to be able to reproduce it yet), and buying a few of the slightly more expensive morphs (butter motley and pewter for example).

Old 10-27-2004, 09:10 PM   #13
Sand&SunReptile
Yeah. You and Mike put me hook line and sinker.
Im probably getting a striped female, like I said. So I can start to incorporate stripes into my genetics. Produce some het striped ghost. Save females, raise em up and make some striped ghosts eventually.
I want to incorporate the motley trait as well.
Would you happen to know what morphs make an Ice Ghost?

Old 10-27-2004, 10:47 PM   #14
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
An ice ghost uses one of the other hypo genes...lava I believe...combined with anery A. They are truly spectacular ghosts from the pics I've seen, but I'm not going to get into any of the other hypo genes/combos for awhile yet. Let the other guys get all the genetics figured out first, bring the price down just a bit (or increase my income, whichever comes first) and then I'll consider adding lavas, ultras and sunkissed to my collection. And I'll probably get an ultra amber first...one that has the touch of black saddle border on a basically yellow body...VERY eye-catching!

Old 10-28-2004, 07:17 AM   #15
Sand&SunReptile
Wow.
it sounds very eye catching. I need to go out and figure the genetics for some things, see if I cant get something going.
I probably am selling my dark male ghost, just so I can get something stripe. I would love seeing striped babies hatching out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!