Respiratory infection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 05-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #1
AdamHess512
Respiratory infection

My Burmese Brown Mountain Tortoise has had puffy eyes since the day I got them, the substrate was dusty (now changed) and I believe it was too cold for him for the first week. It's now almost a month and a half in, he hasn't been taking greens, he will drink water. Last night for about 2 hours I put him in a ten gallon tank with a uvb bulb that made the area about 80-90 and a fogger. His eyes have been opening up more frequently although I still haven't seen him take greens, the last time he ate something other then a pinky mouse was friday the 19th, he took a few bites off a hibiscus flower. I am looking for some home solutions, but will take him to the vet if things get worse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!