09 Albino Labyrinth Burmese Pythons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
BenR
09 Albino Labyrinth Burmese Pythons!

02 ALBINO LABYRINTH FEMALE WITH ALBINO HET GREEN/LABYRINTH MALE

ALBINO LABYRINTH SHOWING THE HET FOR GREEN INFLUENCE

I plan to have more albino labs with the het green influence(like the one above) this 09 season in 2-3 different clutches. These are actually 66% or 50% het for green. If you would like to have first shot at these guys in 09 you are welcome to put a 100 dollar deposit down to hold your spot. Babies will be hatching in early June through July. I expect prices to be 525-550 for males, and 550-575 for females. If you put a deposit down now, that will lock you in for the prices in this ad if they should happen to go up later. Not only do these look really cool, you could produce the first ever ALBINO GREEN/LABYRINTHS! I produce the first GREEN/LABYRINTH BURMESE PYTHONS in 08. Here is one pictured right below.

GREEN/LABYRINTH

NORMAL ALBINO LABYRINTHS HATCHING

I have some of the best and most diverse albino labyrinths around. If you would like to put a deposit down for the 09 babies please e-mail or give me a call. Last season I sold out of the females in less than 2 weeks! These will be priced at 475 for males and 500 for females.

Thanks,
Ben Rogers
951 691 0480
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
BenR
Bump!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread