Proper Dosage of Safe Guard for my Leos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
a&j evolved reptiles
Exclamation Proper Dosage of Safe Guard for my Leos

I picked up some Safe Guard for regular deworming but when I got home I realized it is for Goats. it is 10% suspension liquid (100mg/ml) Its dosage on the back reads 25 pounds if bodyweight = 0.6 mL. My question is am I still able to use it and if so what is the proper dosage. If I am not able to use it can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to find some specifically for my reptiles. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!