Jungle boy has been busy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
RachelsBoa
Jungle boy has been busy

I actually wasn't planning to breed this boy at all this season (really didn't want him to sit the season out but I didn't think my adult girls were quite "good enough" for him lol). And then both my sunglow and possible dh sunglow decided they weren't interested in the ladies. So, the jungle went to work and he's on his second girl.

I believe the first one is gravid. Sometimes she's in HCP but most of the time she's not. She's still refusing food and I believe she had a POS but I wish she would stay in HCP. I still have the sunglow with her even though he doesn't seem too interested. Fingers crossed!

I will be planning on jungles from both of the girls, but would be happy with sunglow litters as well. I've has the possible double het with the albino for the entire season and the sunglow back and forth between the het and the albino. Never saw courting from either of them, but I will be happy with babies no matter what they are.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
AbsoluteApril
good luck! that's a nice jungle boy

Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Snakesitter
He seems to be enjoying his new line of work. ;-) Good luck!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
allreptiles1966
Hi Rachel
Did he get a break in between ? Not to be a sour pus,but i did that last year without a break and the second litter came out with many slugs, 1 excellent dh,the tiny runt het albino thats in here and the full chain link albino that died hrs later. Its posted too. I was bummed out. His 1st litter was 26 and 1 slug.18 were albino and sunglows.
I wish you luck with him and hope it gets both done for you. Cant wait to see the babies.

Old 03-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
RachelsBoa
Thanks for the concern Rich, and sorry to hear about your litter last year. He had about a week or two between girls, hopefully that was enough. There was also another male in with them the whole time, so he could have snuck in there too. I didn't see any activity from the other male though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!