Cheapest TROPICAL fish on the net!! TROPFISH.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 03:46 AM   #1
tropfish5
Cheapest TROPICAL fish on the net!! TROPFISH.com

Hi,
I would like to offer the cheapest Tropical Fish & Saltwater Fish on the net with Live Arrival Guarantee to your doorstep..We have everything from Nurse Sharks for $75.00 to 4' Discus for $15.00.. Check us out and our prices at TROPFISH.com and call 908-397-3159 ask for Mike Taha or email me at tropfish5@aol.com with any questions or just to say hi..

We specialize in rare, show pieces!! Guaranteed Aprroval..
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2004, 05:12 PM   #2
StickyTongues
Never order from these guys

I didn't place the order through Mike but did tried to place an order through his co-worker Howie. When I called Howie he explainedto me that their reps have their own territories and that I am suppose to place my order with him. So I did.

Let me start by saying this is one of the worst experiences I've had with an online vendor. I've tried to put this group order for about a week now and have since tried to place an order with them 3 times. Each time I was told they need another day to process the order because they had to pull stock from two warehouses, they need more time, or simply provide no reason at all.

I would place the order the night before and it still doesn't get shipped. The lack of respect and unprofessionalism of these people gets me so fired up. Two days ago when I was told the order would ship this guy by the name of Howie with an email of stoner111@aol.com sends me an email saying the order cannot ship.

That was after I emailed him again and again and left numerous messages on his cell phone. He did not have the nerve to call me and let me know what happened. The next day I placed the order again and he tells me the order will ship and I give him my credit card and UPS account number again.

Guess what? The order did not ship. Did I get an email, a call, a psyhic message? NOOO.... I called and called and emailed and emailed and left messages with his co-workers and nothing. Am I that scary to talk to? Did I yell and scream at him? Nope. I was polite until now.

I explained to him that this was a group order and that other people took time off work to come get their stuff and they don't care. These poor people that ordered with me had to take two days off work because of this. Now we all have nothing.

I don't know where to post this so if anyone has a better idea please let me know. I just wanted everyone to know my bad experiance with an online vendor tropfish.com or tropfish5.com. Is there anywhere else I can post that will let everyone know about this?

Sure they have great prices on cleaner crews but look at what I have to deal with. Unbelievable.... This is the last time I will ever attempt to order with these people. You guys make your own mind about them.

Here is the last email I sent him.

"Howie,

This is absolute bull$h!t what you are doing. I've left you several messages and you don't have the guts to return my call? This is the last straw. I will post my bad experiance with you guys on every fish/reef forum out there.

You guys lost a he!! of a lot of potentional business from us reef clubs. Tell me what is your excuse now on why this order was not shipped? Did you not get enough time? Did I enter the order late? Do you now need 48 hours to process an order.

Man you don't know how pi$$ed I am right now. This is totally unacceptable and very unprofessional. I don't know how you expect to stay in business treating customers like this.

If you had a problem with the shipping you let the customers know not just avoid their calls and email and have the balls to call them to explain what happen and not just send a one sentence email saying the order can't ship.

Lets see if you will even attempt to correct this but I'm not holding my breath. I've should have known better to order from someone with an email such as stoner111@aol.com. For your sake I hope you did not charge my credit card or my shipping account.

Sam"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropfish5
Hi,
I would like to offer the cheapest Tropical Fish & Saltwater Fish on the net with Live Arrival Guarantee to your doorstep..We have everything from Nurse Sharks for $75.00 to 4' Discus for $15.00.. Check us out and our prices at TROPFISH.com and call 908-397-3159 ask for Mike Taha or email me at tropfish5@aol.com with any questions or just to say hi..

We specialize in rare, show pieces!! Guaranteed Aprroval..

Old 12-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #3
StickyTongues
Problem fixed

I just wanted to say Howie from Tropfish called back and made good on everything. There was a big misunderstanding on both our parts and all is good now. Howie apologize for missing an important email and that was the cause of all the mix up and basically why the order did not ship.

Things happen and people react and in this case I overreacted, just a little. LOL. What made is worse is that I was already extremely stressed from my family tragedy and I was extra pissy. So I am apologizing to everyone at tropfish.com.

On a side note, they really do have great prices. I've searched all over the net for the best prices and they do have the best around. The only problem I had with them was the shipping which they said they are working on with the carriers to get us the best prices.

I hope to maintain a great business relationship with them for the many years to come and I encourage everyone to check them out. Once I receive my order and I comment more on their product. I look forward to receiving my order and will keep everyone updated. Again I apologize to the employees of tropfish.com

Sam Leam

Old 01-29-2005, 03:02 AM   #4
ashneye
Thumbs up Sam and Tropfish5

Sam,
I applaud your message here!! I was just surfing the net tonight and ran into this site here and ran across this message and saw your aggravasion with Tropfish. My first thought was that it was nice of you to give the heads up as the reason for my surfing is that I am interested in fish at this time and buying over the internet at times is like going into things blind so its nice to see a feedback of sorts but then it was EXTREMELY nice of you to once again follow up when they made good on it with you and I would like to say as a buyer, thank you for doing that for us as you could of just left things as it were and never thought of it again..
Ashneye

Old 02-03-2007, 07:16 AM   #5
Bntbrl
No, you were right the first time. I ordered from them and they sent it with the entirely wrong zip code. I was in Ohio and they wrote an Oregon zip code. They charged me for shipping twice even though it was their fault. They suck! I think they are out of business now. Rightfully so. They got what they deserve.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
Clay Davenport
Too bad they're out of business, I'd like to have gotten one of those 4 foot discus.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread