check out my new ambilobe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-17-2006, 11:27 PM   #1
shwankin420
check out my new ambilobe

got him from liddy and ed at kammerflage. They were so supportive and informative and highly recommended so i went with one from there tree bull bloodline., let me know what you think![IMG][/IMG]

Old 04-18-2006, 12:27 AM   #2
zeus
So small with such great colors. I love the red eyes, looks great

Old 04-18-2006, 08:35 AM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
He is GORGEOUS!

Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 PM   #4
JERM
Great colors...

He's going to color up nicely when he grows up. It's amazing how many colors that he's already showing at such a young age. Are you planning of breeding him when he gets older?

Jerm

Old 04-21-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
He's beautiful!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #6
shwankin420
re. ambilobe

im not sure if im gonna breed or not, but yeah for 7 months i think he looks great. Kammerflage has some amazing animals, i reccomend them to anybody looking for a panther. Not only is he colorful, but he is just so chill, never gets mad when i clean the cage or when i sometimes handle him. People say that handling is bad, but i think its a good idea to at least handle them once or twice a week, just to get them somewhat used to people...he doesnt mind it at all, hasnt hissed or puffed up on me once. Was wondering though if anyone on here has tried silkworms at all?
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Old 04-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #7
shwankin420
my bad, here's the pictures

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 04-22-2006, 02:35 AM   #8
Will Hayward
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwankin420
Was wondering though if anyone on here has tried silkworms at all?
I use a primarily Silkworm based diet. I buy in bulk from some awesome friends who own CANADIAN SILKWORMS (Canadian residents only) and feed them off as fast, or slow as needed. The chameleons stay much more hydrated. I cannot say many negative things about silkworms.

However, I do suggest that if you are feeding many silkworms, that you offer some appropriately sized feeders with chiten (stiff substance that covers the body of insects) every once and a while (Weekly, or bi-weekly) to help clean out the system with a more solid excretement.

I have found no documentation of this, however, this is from personal experience and discussion with other silkworm supporters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!