Habitat System Cages - $100 each - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
BenTeam
Habitat System Cages - $100 each

I just want these gone. I am sick of people putting a 'hold' on them and backing out.
$100 each+ shipping.
Please take these.
Shipping from Atlanta to California for three cages runs about $150. Pick up would be perfectly fine.

All Cages are 40x21x20
All Cages are in used condition, and exhibit normal wear and tear (there are two cages with more significant issues detailed below).

These have double, side opening doors. One is plexi, one is soft plastic mesh allowing awesome airflow.

Some cages feature pro-products panels, others have other brands.

Payment plans w/ a non-refundable deposit are possible.

There are 11 cages left.

Serious inquiries only please.

I will gladly bend over backwards for serious parties to ensure you are happy w/ the cages.

chondro776@yahoo.com

Here are all of the cages (my awesome photo skillz kept the numbers on the post it notes from showing up, oh well...):

Here is a close up of a cage. For reference, that is a 900-1000 gram female.
You can see two circular vents in the back, so even if you modified the doors, there would be airflow.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread