Bad Guy Kris Harris AKA KWH74 AKA Kristinhhh - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #31
SnakeEyesExotics
Harald,

I truly hope Kris steps up and fixes his errors. That poor girl shouldn't have had to suffer...

Anya Hogan

Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #32
hhmoore
Kris isn't going to step up - I don't believe he is that type. His response to my paypal claim for a partial refund was the typical crap - I got a great price (he exaggerated the value of the snake in a BIG way), the snake was perfect when he sent it, I'm trying to scam him out of money.
If the snake was so perfect, why did Kris refuse to answer the simple question of When did it last eat? (I have screen shots of him monitoring the thread after he blew me off, btw.) The advertised weight aside, the snake WAS thin on arrival - and I commented on that in the original thread. I'm willing to acknowledge that maybe Kris didn't realize the extent of the problems with the snake when he shipped it...but his half assed packaging likely exacerbated the underlying problem. Maybe he really thought I was trying to rip him off, or his pride wouldn't let him accept that he messed up...regardless, he screwed me, and I have a dent in my bank account and a dead snake to prove it.

I don't have contact info for him, nor do I want to speak to him privately. He knows the snake is dead, so he should understand that my statements were legitimate, and his continued silence says a lot...and not only to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!