Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 109 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #1081
Shaun33
Ok, just in case he didn't see it on Say No I say it here. Marty Kerstetter has 24 hours to retract any statement about fake criminal history and that I am a child molester or I will be filing criminal charges. And that is only the first step. Also since he claims to be their spokeperson for Ballbids and they will be held just as responsible. Consider this a informal cease and desist. Marty took things too far and not only that blackmail me with it saying if I don't apologize he will post links that I am a child molester. This is what Ballbids is about.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #1082
Shaun33
So you can sue the victim cause you got hurt. How about the victim family that not only has to suffer at what was done to them but has to deal with the cop that job to protect them is sueing them cause they got hurt. Pretty sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfrider View Post
You have the right to think what you want but the fact still remains that it was because of my action and the actions of two others that the families of all Law Enforcement Officers killed or severely injured in the line of duty while investigating or responding to a felony crime in the State of Florida will now have medical insurance. Don;t care what you think. There are a lot of police and their families very happy about that legislative change. And I am happy that I could have helped with that public outcry that prompted the law.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #1083
lonewolfrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
There are better ways to go about instituting change, than suing a victim of a domestic crime. Your lack of morals disgusts me. If you didn't give a rats behind what I though or say, then you wouldn't respond & quote my words.

It is apparent where zack byers got his moral compass.

I suppose the saying "the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree" is quite apt in your case mark byers.

I have great respect for law enforcement, unfortunately there are a few bad apples in every barrel. You mark byers are a rotten apple.
Not in this state lady there is no better way nor is there a way that they listen to reason, kinda like here with a few of you know it all people. You talk morals..You are true scum. Step up and do something in your life and show me what you have done since you seem so high an mighty. To bad your family wasn't in the position as a couple hundred thousand Florida cops families were. I think that you are in the right circle to toss rocks...try it outside your circle. My friends and I (and a lot of lawyers) made that change and we are all happy about it. So are all the families. Unfortunately one is still in wheelchair but survived to go on to law school. He and his family couldn't have done that under those current laws. Find some other articles. There should be plenty out there. It is good reading but it wont sell snakes. It certainly is BIO material.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #1084
Shaun33
What about the victim family or is this cause you think you are better then them. Yeah it is sad that officers are hurt and killed but your job is to protect and serve citizens of this country. Not serve and sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfrider View Post
Not in this state lady there is no better way nor is there a way that they listen to reason, kinda like here with a few of you know it all people. You talk morals..You are true scum. Step up and do something in your life and show me what you have done since you seem so high an mighty. To bad your family wasn't in the position as a couple hundred thousand Florida cops families were. I think that you are in the right circle to toss rocks...try it outside your circle. My friends and I (and a lot of lawyers) made that change and we are all happy about it. So are all the families. Unfortunately one is still in wheelchair but survived to go on to law school. He and his family couldn't have done that under those current laws. Find some other articles. There should be plenty out there. It is good reading but it wont sell snakes. It certainly is BIO material.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #1085
RRJuggalo
SMH 109 pages 1083 post and he still continues to dig himself a hole.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #1086
lonewolfrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Well, with the 45,000+ page views this thread has received, that albino will likely fetch a pretty penny tonight.

I think you (Ballbids) are fighting the principle of being a penny auction, the application of that model to live animals, AND people's suspicions of the specific people involved in Ballbids.

As I said before, I have no issue with penny auctions, per se (many here seem to). For me, and I just got involved in this thread a coule days ago (back on page 75 or so), it's just the questions that seem to be unanswered that cause the red flag.

I'll be watching that albino, though....my guess is that it'll go for over $20.00 (aka $1000).
Wow! 7.12 on that albino! I was hoping you had the right numbers at 20 or better. That is cheap! Gotta admit that...

Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #1087
radarman2000
Sumner, you may ass well just go to the station now. Youll get no apology from me. Ive done nothing wrong, so im not worried. Ill be waiting

Old 09-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #1088
Dennis Hultman
Melissa, I'm posting this to be fair to Mr. Byers. It was a month after the last article you posted.

Quote:
A Sunrise police sergeant who last month filed a lawsuit against a woman and her estranged husband because he hurt his hand while trying to save her from him said on Thursday that he will drop the woman from the lawsuit.

"Initially I was focused on the welfare of my family," said Sgt. Mark Byers, 35, who sued Jane and Anthony Liberatore in February because he was disabled. "Later I recognized the broader spectrum of this type of a lawsuit."

Specifically, Byers said he worried that other crime victims would hesitate to call police in life-threatening situations for fear of getting sued if the responding officer were injured.

He said he will continue the suit against Anthony Liberatore.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #1089
laterob
$7.12 x $0.90 = $640 ish. Cheap albino, my butt.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #1090
laterob
Where did you go for the time of the auction, Mark? Not suspicious at all....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp