Moe, 1.0 2010 Rosy Boa... normal?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
RedTailedDexter
Moe, 1.0 2010 Rosy Boa... normal??

Who actually escaped last night.... yep we are still on the hunt but I am thinking we are in the 'waiting game' phase of the escape. Anyways I only have the built-in camera on this computer so the quality isn't all that great but you get the idea =)

Old 02-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
jdustin
Great looking rosy.
My advice is, don't give up looking! Look under everything, and then look under everything again. Look in ever crack, and behind and under every piece of furniture or junk.

He's definitely normal (not a visual morph). It's hard to tell, but from picture it looks like a Baja California boa, possibly with some Arizona blood mixed in. Impossible to know for sure just based on its appearance.
-Good luck on the boa hunt! Don't give up until you find it!

Old 02-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #3
RedTailedDexter
Thank you =) yeah we are still looking. I was already planning to re-arrage some things so I took that as a hint to do my second and third looks while cleaning and carefully moving things. I feed everyone today so I am hoping hunger will bring the sucker out sooner rather than later.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Rosyloverz
Idk why the Snake would leave, Yer very pretty! Lucky Snake! Anyway it looks to be a Baja possibly a Magdalena Plains local! Hope that points you in the right direction to narrow it down!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
Rosyloverz
Ive seen Bay of L.A Rosy that look like that also!

Old 03-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
RedTailedDexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosyloverz View Post
Idk why the Snake would leave, Yer very pretty! Lucky Snake! Anyway it looks to be a Baja possibly a Magdalena Plains local! Hope that points you in the right direction to narrow it down!
thank you very much =) we still haven't found Moe ='( still hope though, and thank you for the suggestions =D

Old 03-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
RedTailedDexter
FOUND MOE!!!

Today is the best day ever. I got my first RTB morph AND.... You guessed it we found Moe!! I am so excited I don't even know how to explain it on here LOL.

I was in the kitchen getting some apple sauce and I look over at a pan my mom got me that still needed to find a home for and I thought the split pea soup in the pot next to it was moving... but I had turned the stove off.... I look again and BAM I see Moe in the empty new pan!! I collected him up and set him back up in his home. I am SSSOOO HAPPY I finally found him!! thank you to everyone for the tips and suggestions, sure enough he poped up right near the stove lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!