Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 91 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:04 PM   #901
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I highlighted the statements that I find the most confusing in this issue. Ty states that he will send Michelle an albino tegu, "like the one on the photo". What photo? The photo provided in the raffle? If that is true, I thought the photo for the raffle was of the "blue" version, which Ty admitted that he did not produce, and was unable to procure from any other source. If Ty was sending her a "blue" albino, where did it magically come from? If Ty was actually sending her a "purple" version, doesn't that variety *look* differently than the "blue" version? So how would it be possible for Ty Parks to send Michelle an albino tegu that would look just like the photo if he admittedly could not get a "blue" and the "purple" does not look like the provided photo in the raffle?

Now, admittedly I know next to nothing about the albino lines of tegus, so perhaps it IS possible for a "purple" albino to look just like a "blue" albino, but I doubt any typical judge in a court room will be any more versed than I am on this subject. So please convince me about how I am wrong about how this looks to me, personally.

So, considering the above, how could Michelle NOT have been confused about Ty's statements? I sure as hell am....
"You will get a tegu just like the one in the raffle photo " was definately why I kept asking show me when they were produced. Show me a pic then he says Purple is an albino

Even twords the end of our fb private messages he was still saying like the one in the photo

he couldn't get and didn't produce a t- albino and said no when I asked for a purple , so yes I wanted to know what I was getting.
A t- and a t+ definitely do look very different.

Because people don't want me to repost pics. If you go to the very 1st post (mine) there is a picture of the t- (the one that was in the raffle photo) and a t+

Old 02-17-2017, 04:05 PM   #902
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
After all, Robert is calling for more perspectives.
I haven't called for any more perspectives? I am however, not shying away from "different" ones should they be presented by either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
I think the OP deserves what she is owed but getting what she is owed could very well end up costing way more than the initial investment or even the prize itself.
Yep, this unfortunately is the cost of seeking "justice" sometimes.

Even if everything goes against Ty and he flat out loses, that is only half the battle. It isn't like a Tegu or $3,000 is going to arrive the next day, next month or possibly ever for that matter. It only means that Ty has lost on paper. Enforcing that loss is a different story, one that may never come to fruition. Unfortunately easier traditional ideas of wage garnishments, property liens, etc. probably have zero bearing on Ty as a self-employed person who may(?) not need to sell his property for a long time, if ever.

A court victory is a boost to the "I'm right, see a court even said so", but it isn't any guarantee of getting anything else in your hands. Doesn't make it right, doesn't mean I'm suggesting she doesn't go through with it (despite what some have falsely suggested), it's just a potential reality.

Years ago I was involved with some heavy duty court cases, on an international level. My partners and I were seeking justice and we were clearly in the "right". Fairly early on, after enough games, loopholes, lawyer shenanigans I decided to cut my losses and return back to the states. Being with my family and moving forward with life was more important than being right. One of my partners however, would not let it go. It had become "personal" to him, a crusade of sorts. He unfortunately could not see the mathematical reality that he didn't have the financial resources to combat our much wealthier opponent. He remained international to fight it longer, even years. He lost all of his savings, his wife divorced him, etc. and to this day he clings to the hope of returning to fight again. It has consumed him.

I realize this is small claims court, not some multi-million dollar case, but the concepts are the same. Ty appears to have dug in his heels. Even if Michelle wins, who is to say that Ty doesn't come back, outside of rinky dinky small claims court and drag her through the mud of real court for his perceived losses? Both seem super stubborn, a perfect recipe for seeing you all back here on page 300 of the BOI four years from now. Right now Michelle is in control of taking the fight to Ty. She gets to decide to go through with it while Ty is at her mercy. The flip-side is, if Ty comes after her and she wants to be done with things, that option may no longer exist as she is now at his mercy.

One of the sides is unfortunately going to run out of resources (endurance, care, $) before the other.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:56 PM   #903
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

One of the sides is unfortunately going to run out of resources (endurance, care, $) before the other.
That is true of many differences between people. But that is the value of the BOI, there have been many cases of financial inequality, where clearly the person of lesser means ends up victorious.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #904
juliasara
I think filing a complaint with the BBB is a good idea. I got scammed for a car part, filed complaints with paypal and the cc company, paypal denied the claim because of a mistake they made and the cc company told me it was too late to file. The BBB was able to get the seller to respond and return my $600. It only takea a few minutes, it might help or maybe it won't, you'll only lose a few min if it doesn't.

Quote:
Michelle,
Have you filed BBB complaints against Ty and the IRCF? Maybe more eyes and a wider perspective might help, just like Robert suggested. I'm going to spend my day finding more eyes, pm me when you get a chance.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #905
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Yep, this unfortunately is the cost of seeking "justice" sometimes.
Is that where you are coming from? It is pretty unusual for a moderator here to persist in telling a member that they might lose. The whole point of the BOI and why it was created, is to allow people to talk about their transaction problems, regardless of how much is in their purse or pocket.

Is Ty threatening Fauna?

Old 02-17-2017, 05:37 PM   #906
WebSlave
Quote:
Is Ty threatening Fauna?
For the record, no he is not. I have not received any communication from Ty Parks or anyone associated with him in any way.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:46 PM   #907
Robert Walker
Quote:
Is that where you are coming from? It is pretty unusual for a moderator here to persist in telling a member that they might lose. The whole point of the BOI and why it was created, is to allow people to talk about their transaction problems, regardless of how much is in their purse or pocket.

Is Ty threatening Fauna?
1. No moderator has told Michelle that she might lose.
A member of Fauna has shared his opinion, one of which he is entitled to share like anyone else, even it has only been to share observations and life lessons learned.

2. Who here disagrees with why the BOI was created? Not me. Everyone should feel free to talk about all their transactional successes or shortcomings. I've said nothing to the contrary.

3. I speak for myself. Do you suddenly think so low of me now, that I would bend to any pretend threat from Ty? Additionally, I'm not Fauna. Your Fauna insinuation is flat faced absurd and frankly idiotic. I find it insulting and I'm sure Rich's opinion wouldn't be much different.

Is this about the time the attempts to character assinate start? (See, I put a question mark on the end, that way I can make a statement but hide behind a pretend question instead)

Old 02-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #908
AppEcto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I think Michelle was saying
"no blues = $3000 cash" you did not produce blues, you owe me $3000" ...I feel that Michelle was determined to get that $3000.
It has already been shown more than once that Michelle attempted to accept a "purple" as an alternative, but Ty refused (despite his contradictory statements after the fact). I've posted screenshots where she asks for a "purple" tegu instead of the albino blue pictured in the auction and he refuses. At that point, she says he owes her $3,000...because he said he would give the winner $3,000 if he didn't produce any.
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2017, 06:16 PM   #909
Fangthane
Quote:
I have not received any communication from Ty Parks or anyone associated with him in any way.
I'm guessing you mean any further communication. Maybe they're content to wait for the threats they issued, outlined in post #418, to have their desired effect. I'm sure you're right on the verge of folding under the pressure. One of the threats having come from his personal email address, there's no real reason to believe that he - or someone officially acting on his behalf - wasn't the author.

Let it not be forgotten that Ty Park apparently felt so confident with the righteousness of his chosen course of action, that he felt the need to try to have all of the OP's posts completely removed from the BOI, via threat of lawsuit against the site. Makes total sense, right? Considering the thread I'd previous linked to, where someone was quite clearly making entirely unsubstantiated, potentially damaging statements about him, Ty's interest in silencing this particular discussion - while having no real interest in seeing the other one removed - seems extremely interesting.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:24 PM   #910
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
For the record, no he is not. I have not received any communication from Ty Parks or anyone associated with him in any way.
Didn't his "lawyer" that someone found out was really ty ( same ip
Adress) message fauna and asked fauna to remove this thread ??

I thought that was mentioned a while back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu