Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 98 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #971
Sugarhedgie
UPDATE,..
so ty filed ANOTHER motion without sending me a copy.
The last one as that he was asking that the case got transferred to FL. it was denied without a hearing. Today they hand me a motion to allow him to be able to participate via phone because traveling would be an inconvienence.

(Back in nov he filed the same thing but he said if he had to travel to mass no one would be able to care for his animals and they could die!!!! But during that time on his fb he traveled to Chicago, Pheonix etc and we all know he has employees )

When I was heard I told him that I was given this time to look into FL laws , to talk to attorneys and so on so the clerk said that that was a great idea. He said that the attorney general in Fl most likely will have an issue with this!

The attorney generals in both states (FL and AZ) are both aware and I know that the ag in Fl is investigating.

I asked that they dismiss my case without predjuce. So now the case is dismissed for now.

I have retained a FL attorney and we do have a plan of action.
SORRY BUT that is all I can say

I will now ask this again.

TY PARK,
Since there is no court case pending. Could you please honor the raffle terms and either ship me a t+ albino tegu like you claimed you were going to or pay me the money promised?
Thank you
Michelle

THANKS AGAIN for all of your support.
I will only be posting updates and can not comment any further.

Old 02-28-2017, 02:54 PM   #972
Black Adder
Very interesting to hear Michelle
Obviously good luck with the attorney because I feel mr Park has dug his heels in and now arrogance and pride are dictating his actions and I think you will get little recourse from him directly.
TBH I sincerely hope Mr Park has his derriere handed to him on a slab of very rough granite and his arrogance brings his little empire crashing down around his ears.
Wonder where all his jeering cronies will stand then?
Best course of action is exactly as you have stated, say nothing further and let the attorney do their job!

Old 03-05-2017, 03:04 PM   #973
Sugarhedgie
Ty's post
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #974
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Ty's post
Looks like hes going to try and have this thread taken down. Little does he know, his letter wont do squat. And nothing in this post/thread is illegal!

Old 03-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #975
thomas davis
keep us updated

Old 03-05-2017, 06:14 PM   #976
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Looks like hes going to try and have this thread taken down.
I think the only reasons Ty would try to do that is that he has finally emerged from the minion-made fog of blind adulation and realized that a huge number of people have read this thread and found his actions uncalled for and reprehensible.
In addition, and perhaps equally as motivating, I'm thinking that the many letters sent to various state officials by the OP and others questioning how this raffle was carried out by both himself and the IRCF when the various states involved have clear statutory rules pertaining to such raffles, are beginning to bear fruit.

Old 03-05-2017, 06:44 PM   #977
Sugarhedgie
Will do

One of the Fl agency's from the attorney generals office that is helping me left me a message last week. Saying ty told them that he "offered me a t+ albino and I didn't want it " LIE!!!!!
and that it was in small claims.
I left them a message and sent them the ss of him saying (post #77) "when I decided I was going to give her a t+ I did not communicate that to her because I wanted to see What type of a person I was"

Well it's not anymore it was dismissed without predjudice so I have the option of re opening it if I need to.

By not sending me my prize Ty has put the IRCF in a bad position.
Right now The lawyer is dealing with the issue with the IRCF but I will keep you all updated though

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
keep us updated
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #978
Craig Wyatt
It's so crazy to see what appears like such a good person is so full of pure greed.
Based on greedy decisions this business is a here today gone tomorrow type business. In my 25 years-ish of keeping and dealing in reptiles I have seen so many what appeared to be to everyone as a good person just blow it all with one greedy decision.
Will this tank TY. My guess is no but a tremendous amount of irreversible damage has been done to him at this point.
At this point in this thread there is nearly 100,000 views and growing strong.
TY are you trying to break a record on the bad guy BOI?
Swallow your pride. If you don't fix this you will go down as the most unlikely scammer in history.
As of right now I 100% consider you a scammer.
The worst kind of man is one that's not good for his own word.
People that are very well off with money are commonly known for there greed.
Your generous donations are nothing but tax right offs. You can pat your own back for that.
All rich people pick a charity to look good then right it all off on there taxes.
By doing the right thing atleast you can still do a small amount of damage control. I say small amount because if you do it it's only because your hand is being forced.
Sorry for the long rant. I've been following this forever and I needed to get that out. Such a shame to see another reputable breeder go down in roaring flames.

Old 03-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #979
LJReptiles
Very interesting new on this case it seams.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #980
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJReptiles View Post
Very interesting new on this case it seams.
Looks like his usual slant/echo-chamber message. Misrepresent what is happening and spin for all he's worth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu