Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #361
JerryKruse
Hi Melissa....YES, this was said from early on. All the animals shown here are, in fact, clutchmates! =)

Old 03-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #362
thomas davis
hey lassiter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlassiter View Post
Again, I am not taking sides as there isn't enough known about the disease to make such hasty accusations one way or the other...
And I have no idea as to how Stu is keeping those animals. He could be providing for them perfectly...
john , stu posted pics of how he is keeping them. the thing is he only had them for 2 weeks before seeing symptoms and trying to work it out w/jerry. which he was unable to do so he brought it here. only after pressure here did jerry finally say he would do the right thing and refund him.
now jerry is in damage control mode.
really none of this was/is neccasary. simply refund him dont have sheeple come to your defense about how animals they got are great some say they didnt even pay for them completely YET 3100.00 from stu and he is forced to bring the problem here...
no hasty accusations maybe its NOT ZD but from the pics ive seen i'd say it is, as do many others. like jerrys refund... time will tell.
still doesnt change the fact that stu paid 3100.00 to jerry and within 2 weeks they looked like pics he has posted! then jerry completely dodged him and left him no option aside from posting his experience here! this is completely UNACCEPTABLE and shouldve been fixed by jerry then.
if your gonna play snake breeder/dealer and charge that kinda money for 6 snakes you damn well stand behind them and do the right thing ESPECIALLY when the time frame is only 2 weeks after the transaction!!! jerry has said he will do the right thing. like ive said over&over again its a shame it had to brought here in the first place. the way jerry handled it speaks VOLUMES, but then again jerry refunding stu also speaks VOLUMES.
i dont see a bad guy... YET.
time will tell.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #363
JerryKruse
Tom......could you perhaps push that knife in a little deeper, it's not all the way in yet.....*wince*.....ow.....thanks. =)

Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #364
hhmoore
Be careful what you wish for, Jerry.....

Old 03-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #365
thomas davis
jerry

come on now, look at my last 2 statements. this is all of YOUR doing when it was a simple fix from the get go.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #366
Christina Vincent
Question

For the satisfied customers, what are your husbandry techniques for the snakes you got from the same clutch as Stu's? Stu broke down his in pics w/details here. From what I researched on Stu's techniques, his set up is pretty ideal and he monitors them consistantly for changes making adjustments if needed. What are your temps and humidity at? Maybe the snakes from this clutch are a lil diff than the majority and some ZD papers I researched touched on the possibility of enviormental change triggers in genes that all snakes of the species have to begin with but the theroy was ZD didn't present itself until after the stress of an enviormental change (change factors were unknown-individualized by individual snake), a few people in this thread wondered the science behind this disease, altitude change/location differences is a GREAT theroy! So I suppose what I'm getting at is there is no test for ZD, it is a possibility the snakes Stu bought have it and there is a possibility they have another problem. I do NOT think Stu's husbandry techniques lack in any way shape or form. I ask about the satisfied customers techniques due to clutch mates being healthy, maybe this clutch has a "tweak" in the micro climate needed compared to another clutch not from Jerry's stock.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #367
JerryKruse
....and this doesnt have to keep being re-hashed over and over. Beating a dead horse. WE GET IT. Let it go and allow us to do what we need to do. You call it damage control, I call it a series of events that went awry between two very different people that didn't look at the problem the same way. The fact that I continue to make commentary here isn't damage control, however if you or anyone else continue to WANT to look at it that way for whatever your reason may be, I could also very well NOT maintain a daily presence here -- and I'm positive THAT would be misconstrued in some negative way as well. So what would you prefer? =)

Harald, not sure what that commentary means but that could go in many directions. What I utililized was a little thing called humor. Try it sometime, as it's the end-all-be-all cure for being tired and cranky. =)

Old 03-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #368
TONY D
At John L.

Darn good post John! An interesting angle indeed. Very good reason for Jerry to take extreme quarantine measures when he gets the animals back.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #369
Bobby O
Gee Jerry???

You sure have alot of time to spend on BOI for endless rants/responses. Don't you have someone's money to repay, a sick mother, and two kids to take care of instead of wasting your time on BOI?

Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #370
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
....and this doesnt have to keep being re-hashed over and over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
fact that I continue to make commentary here

So when others still have commentary it is hash, but it is OK when you do it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!