For Sale various cresteds-super dals, pinks, and more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
kristy<3sgeckos
various cresteds-super dals, pinks, and more!

trying to thin the herd a bit to prepare for a new baby and focus on my 3 most important projects. shipping weather is great to most places right now! prices are obo within reason and i make great group deals. pm me for more pics or info on a specific gecko. will only consider trades for red female super dals or red and cream females.

bubblegum- a pink gecko from crown jewel reptiles. this girl is awesome and almost to breeding weight. $300

creamy tigery superdal. this girl is chunky! has thrown amazing babies and has been bred to a fantastic male for this season. ask for pics! $200

this kiddo is from the above female. lots of spots on this tiny guy. great potential for an awesome super. $80

really not sure about letting this guy go...he makes ridiculous kids. i already have 4 super dal boys for next season-one being one of his wee ones(shown below). i had to get him to get his breeding group. if he sells it'll be $400 FIRM. i have pics of other babies hes thrown.

sired by the male above

bean- an awesome super dal that just had to turn boy on me. around 8 grams now. will make an awesome stud. $250

red phantom pinner. very neat baby. around 6 grams. $70

valentine x crems baby. great genetics. has a lot less spots than its sibling but i think as it grows it will be beautiful. $60

another one im hesitant on selling. proven female. throws super nice creamy dals. bred to a fantastic superdal male for the season. $300

harly baby. not sure where color is going at this point. it keeps changing its mind! $40

neat little tigery guy from a solid red and creamsickle parents. tiger stripes fire up a reddish color. my camera really cant capture this guys true colors. $50
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!