Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #141
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Lucillle, Can you please explain to me so I can understand what you are saying. I sent you my concern Privately about a 3rd party and said since it is 3rd party cannot not prove and that I will not post and never posted and never will. I made it clear very privately that they were 3rd party and that I would never repeat what I heard, publicly. I think I even said to not repeat as they were 3rd party? All this was done either in private message and or private email.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:23 PM   #142
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
PM the OP. She can help you with the helpless victim act.
Chris, are you saying I am a helpless victim? My posts here were only about the 2 animals that were shipped.... the 2 Corucia.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:23 PM   #143
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
Chris, you know I have only discussed publicly my opinion of the 2 Corucia. Anything sent private in an email with a concern is not same as making a public claim. I have and never will post anything in a public forum that is heard from someone else. Sending my concerns privately in a private message and saying my concerns over a non-proven is not the same. Chris while we may disagree, you must know that I am respectful of everyone right?
Are you? Does Nick not have the "respectful" right to know that you are forwarding the, as of yet, unfounded claim that he is spreading Crypto into the reptile community? Unless you have facts to support this "rumor", and knowing how damaging that can be to anyone's reputation, shame on you! If you were so concerned about it, why didn't you post your thoughts here? Dont bother answering that. I get it. Trust me.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #144
Lucille
Linda,

The specific quote I picked has you yourself saying something about Nick, not a third party. Stop sending creepy gossip, and stop trying to knife someone in the back and then try to look innocent. The rest of the emails from you were pretty vicious.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:32 PM   #145
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Are you? Does Nick not have the "respectful" right to know that you are forwarding the, as of yet, unfounded claim that he is spreading Crypto into the reptile community? Unless you have facts to support this "rumor", and knowing how damaging that can be to anyone's reputation, shame on you! If you were so concerned about it, why didn't you post your thoughts here? Dont bother answering that. I get it. Trust me.
I sent message sent to me and said I would never post and discussed my concern. This was only to a moderator that I was letting know there MAY be another person posting and that I would not post. I have never posted publicly and to have a private concern and let a moderator of a forum know that there might be another person with a claim is not the same. Again, this was PRIVATE. And I have never been disrespectful to anyone. It was a 3rd party claim and I said that and also in a Private message. Again, I have only discussed here on this forum about the 2 Corucia.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:37 PM   #146
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Linda,

The specific quote I picked has you yourself saying something about Nick, not a third party. Stop sending creepy gossip, and stop trying to knife someone in the back and then try to look innocent. The rest of the emails from you were pretty vicious.
Lucille I sent an impartial moderator something 3rd party and said it was 3rd party and not for public and only to the moderator... no one else. I was contacted from someone and only let you know that could be other person that might have something to say. As a moderator, I believed that you are impartial and also if sent something in private to a moderator, it would stay private. I told you I only was interested in the truth.... and that I would not post any 3rd party information that I have received.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:38 PM   #147
Lucille
Quote:
I sent message sent to me and said I would never post and discussed my concern. This was only to a moderator that I was letting know there MAY be another person posting and that I would not post. I have never posted publicly and to have a private concern and let a moderator of a forum know that there might be another person with a claim is not the same. Again, this was PRIVATE. And I have never been disrespectful to anyone. It was a 3rd party claim and I said that and also in a Private message. Again, I have only discussed here on this forum about the 2 Corucia.
This is pretty confusing. Which moderator are you speaking of, and was he/she on a different site?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #148
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This is pretty confusing. Which moderator are you speaking of, and was he/she on a different site?
You Lucille!

Old 06-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #149
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris, are you saying I am a helpless victim? My posts here were only about the 2 animals that were shipped.... the 2 Corucia.
Did you buy them from the OP?

Old 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM   #150
Lucille
Quote:
You Lucille!
That's actually sort of an ingenious lie. I don't believe for a second that you thought I was a moderator. I am not, and do not pretend to be, I am merely an ordinary member.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!