Good Guy Pat Kline of Luxurious Leopards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
speirspsu612
Pat Kline of Luxurious Leopards

Amazing hardly does justice to the experiance I had with Pat at Luxurious Leopards. I purchased 7 amazing leopard geckos from him with great genetics, health and price! He has and continues to answers every question I have. If you want quality in a gecko and experiance, see Pat at Luxurious Leopards.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
chris l
I have to agree pat is great in all aspects.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Out of curiosity, did you do a search on Pat Kline here prior to purchase?

Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
speirspsu612
Nope. Knew him in college. He spark my interest back then and just looked him up here ten years later. May I ask why?

Old 07-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
Kristi23
I had a good purchase from Pat a few years ago. The gecko was healthy and at a good weight for the age.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
snared99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Out of curiosity, did you do a search on Pat Kline here prior to purchase?
I too am curious to this question. I have a remarkable record on the BOI with one negative post which was the customer was well taken care of, eventhough the situation was a misunderstanding. We strive to have the best customer service possible, and that every customer receives exactly what they wanted, if not better. I appologize if I come off a bit harse but the tone of the post seemed to suggest there was evidence i was a bad guy. Again i appologize if you didnt mean it in that manner.

Josh I m glad your enjoying the geckos, you got some stunners there. Let me know when you breed them and if you need any more help.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
My mistake and also my apologies. I mistook you for someones with a similar name. That is also the reason my other post was worded neutrally.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #8
snared99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
My mistake and also my apologies. I mistook you for someones with a similar name. That is also the reason my other post was worded neutrally.
No worries, I take my rep seriously. Sorry if i came off a bit harsh in my post.

Old 07-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #9
DVMExotics
I have purchased several Leopard Geckos from Pat Kline of Luxurious Leopards and have had no issues with any of them. They all came in good health, great color and have already breed them this year. Even made some nice White and Yellows from the male WY I got from him. Also did a trade that went smoothley. Plan on buying from him again.

Christopher Stancel, DVM
DVM Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!