Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:49 PM   #211
Chris Kennard
Nick. What role did you play in the so-called "agreement that the OP would not share any info with regard to vet bills???

Old 06-14-2017, 12:01 AM   #212
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
I have aplogized to Nick and he has apologized to me, for the condition of the animals. From here on forward, we will be working this out amongst ourselves.

There have been several issues throughout this whole ordeal that I will address.

1) My cussing out Nick, via text messages. I have apologized to him and he has accepted. I apologized because it was the right thing to do.

I will say that I have been judged and denigrated for the name calling to him and yet the people that have found it to be so despicable (and others) find it completely acceptable to do the same kind of name calling to me. "Crazy b*tch, unhinged, bipolar," etc. Having a grad degree in human services as well as work history, that kind of labeling and name calling is also quite damaging to MY reputation. There have been MANY assumptions and hateful things said about, and to me. Please refrain from being so hypocritical in the future. For those that did NOT do this, you're appreciated.

2) My "pity party." For those that have accused me of sharing my personal information at the beginning of my post, to use as a pity party....just because YOU would use that information as a way to garner pity, does NOT mean that is the way I operate. That tells me YOU would do things that way. I chose to reveal it, because A) I had included all of that info in an earlier PM. When I was encouraged to post here and another board, I simply copy and pasted. There were some things left in it, by accident.

I don't know if you've ever had to deal with your 14 yo son hanging from a clothes rod by his belt, but there is no "time limit" or expiration on my grieving for him. There is no "get on with it" because in someone else's estimation it's been too long to mention it. I am STILL dealing with the effects of late stage uterine cancer and I will be going to the oncologist again in 2 more weeks. So yes, some of the issues i have been recovering from are almost 2 years old, while others are still continuing, currently. The attacks, name-calling, belittlement, etc have made me literally and physically sick for the past 2 days. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves because you're no better than what you have accused me of being....only I had the decency and courage to apologize. The interpretation that you derive from what I say is NOT my responsibility. Your assumptions are yours, not mine. It is your job to clarify with questions, as opposed to attacking.

and

B) I truly did mean that I am too tired to be dealing with all of the attacks and so on. In the beginning, I was absolutely positive that Nick was HORRIBLE. The animals that arrived were in bad shape, but he and I have agreed to continue working together to resolve this issue.

Nick has agreed to work together with me to continue testing the animals for another 3-5 cycles or whatever is reccomended "just in case," as far as parasites and so on. sometines test results can be a false negative or positive. We have also agreed I am not going to share the vet report, nor the lab report results I got in today, on this forum. If needed, I will still post the receipts tomorrow.

I may decide to continue updating the health of the animals if anyone is intetested.
So now you claim to have a "grad degree in human services as well as a work history" and claiming that "that kind of name calling and labeling is also quite damaging to MY reputation". Yet your "grad degree didn't mean jack squat when you spewed your potentially damaging accusations about crypto and denigrated Nick with your venomous texts. Yeah, you're a real philanthropist. Cut the crap, fraud.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #213
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
So now you claim to have a "grad degree in human services as well as a work history" and claiming that "that kind of name calling and labeling is also quite damaging to MY reputation". Yet your "grad degree didn't mean jack squat when you spewed your potentially damaging accusations about crypto and denigrated Nick with your venomous texts. Yeah, you're a real philanthropist. Cut the crap, fraud.

Chris can you please quit bullying me? Its hurtful and honestly making me sick. Thanks for ypur cooperation.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:14 AM   #214
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Have you lost your mind? Since when is asking for proof of your claims, bullying? I think you are a liar, you never took the animals to the vet. You have tried to con everyone reading into believing you fabrication ... I am not fooled. You've dodged​ the many requests for at minimum a vet receipt. Nick may be fooled, I am not. I am sure there are others who agree with me.

No wonder the snake deal went the way it did.

Yes, I've completely ignored your list of misfortunes, as it isn't relevant. I am sorry for your loss, but it isn't relevant to the issue.

Again, Melissa hits a home run.

Nobody is bullying you, we just don't believe your fairy tales.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:15 AM   #215
XtremVipereXotics
At this point in time none I believe they should be posted Traci to put this thread to bed.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:17 AM   #216
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
At this point in time none I believe they should be posted Traci to put this thread to bed.
LOL so much for Nick agreeing that you won't post your proof here.....whats your next excuse gonna be Traci?

Old 06-14-2017, 12:17 AM   #217
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris can you please quit bullying me? Its hurtful and honestly making me sick. Thanks for ypur cooperation.
"Bullying" is what you've been doing to Nick. Exposing a fraud, is what I've been alerting the reptile community to. Prove me wrong. It's easy. You've already played the sympathy card here. It won't work any more. Nice try though.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:18 AM   #218
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
How much you wanna bet that her "degree" is from the same college as Bob Sloan? lol

Old 06-14-2017, 12:22 AM   #219
Chris Kennard
Quote:
By the way, I've asked you questions and called you out on your BS. Is that the same kind of "hurtful" you tried to inflict on Nick with you BS crypto allegations? Just wondering.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #220
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!