Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:25 AM   #221
DavidBeard
after 20 pages and no proof, does anyone really need to know how this is gonna play out? lol, we've seen this a hundred times on the BOI

Old 06-14-2017, 12:38 AM   #222
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
"Bullying" is what you've been doing to Nick. Exposing a fraud, is what I've been alerting the reptile community to. Prove me wrong. It's easy. You've already played the sympathy card here. It won't work any more. Nice try though.

Chris can you please cease and desist your bullying? Thanks for your cooperation.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:39 AM   #223
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
By the way, I've asked you questions and called you out on your BS. Is that the same kind of "hurtful" you tried to inflict on Nick with you BS crypto allegations? Just wondering.

Chris can you please cease and desist your bullying? Thanks for your cooperation

Old 06-14-2017, 12:41 AM   #224
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
At this point in time none I believe they should be posted Traci to put this thread to bed.
Okidoki. I will do that in the morning. Have a good night. Thanks

Old 06-14-2017, 01:36 AM   #225
tlmoon
Good grief. The first post set off my "watch out, drama will ensue" alarms and sure enough...

The condition of the skinks is deplorable and they should not have been shipped like that. I'm in no way excusing Nick Lillis for that, and he's had no real excuse other than a vague intimation that perhaps the OP has a whole bunch of skinks and is trying to pass off other sick ones as his. That little diversion seems to have died out, and probably rightly so. Furthermore, the insisting on friends and family is highly sketchy, puts the buyer at risk, and is explicitly against PP's TOS. Not acceptable Nick. If you want to be in business, step up and do it right.

Now for the OP, starting out a post the way you did is nothing but emotional manipulation. If those things have actually happened then I'm sorry to hear that. But you have some credibility gaps too. How hard is it to take a quick pic of the vet receipt and post it? Then when other posters are calling you out on some of these things, you go back to emotional manipulation. And asking questions and pointing out when you haven't answered them is not bullying.

I think if this thread had been purely a report of the skinks' condition with some straightforward answers then all of the drama back and forth would not have been necessary. I tend to believe that people who experience a lot of emotional drama mostly create it themselves, whether they realize it or not. I'm not necessarily saying that's the case with you, OP, but you could have just presented the evidence without going into that other stuff.

The BOI has a highly developed sense for BS and will pursue it relentlessly, even if the accused party actually is in the wrong. It's generally best to just stick to the issue at hand - the condition of the skinks was bad enough to make your case.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:03 AM   #226
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
Chris can you please cease and desist your bullying? Thanks for your cooperation
Traci can you please cease and desist your lies & post proof of any claims you've made? Thanks for your cooperation

Old 06-14-2017, 05:29 AM   #227
Lucille
This thread and the now new sister thread are bizarre tales of manipulation and deceit. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=622948

You know, I've heard it said that in fbland they are knock down, drag out verbal fights and the next day everything has been cleanly edited away. I believe that is why a 'new' thread was initiated, to try to cover up what transpired in this original thread.

Fortunately readers can read both threads and come to their own conclusions.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:35 AM   #228
AllisonLeigh
So if the vet said they were just a little under weight, did the vet have no concerns about the skin issues?

Old 06-14-2017, 12:41 PM   #229
senusenu
I may just be cynical, but I knew within the first two paragraphs this was going to be a wild ride, and lo! What do we have here?

Nick may have sent bad animals but Traci has made a terrible impression with this thread.

I'm saying nothing about victim blaming here or tone policing, but so many red flags, from unfounded heresy about an incredibly horrendous, collection destroying infectious disease allegation and repeated excuses to not post any proof of vet care leads me to have little sympathy here, or want to believe the allegations put forth.

Even if you have been wronged and proven it, no one will want to do business with you when the risk of something going wrong is a smear campaign and spreading misinformation about a disease like crypto is the first course of action.

And no, "I heard" and "I didn't SAY he had it, just that someone else did" are not defenses.

I wouldn't be inclined to do business with either of you.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:41 PM   #230
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
Okidoki. I will do that in the morning. Have a good night. Thanks
The morning has come & gone......No proof. What a shock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!