Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:12 PM   #231
greenfiremajick
Morning....

OK, you guys. Here’s the stuff I have, including proof of everything I have been challenged on. I will not include some things, as they are not relevant to this thread, or it is information that would not forward Nick’s positive reputation (as opposed to going to the extra effort of going to the good guy thread as some did and crapping all over it, just to pursue trashing me further). Now, I know providing all of this, will simply just give you more opportunity to insult and trash me in other ways, but I did say that I was going to post these things and I have always been a person of my word. Some of you guys acted like little kids, jumping at Mommy’s feet for a cookie in your impatience. smh

Oh, and David? You see my school is an internationally recognized school, with CACREP, as well as regional accreditation….But I’m sure you will be able to find something wrong with it…LOL

I’m sure not one of you monkey keyboard warriors will have the courage, or decency to apologize for all of your attacks and insults. For those that knew how to be decent, thanks.

As for how many animals in my collection? If you can’t understand why, when my address has been posted on a public forum, I don’t want people to know what the worth of my collection is, then….you’re ridiculous and ignorant. The 2 skinks seem to have gained a bit of weight. I’m not positive because I am using my scale, as opposed to the vets, so I will continue to monitor using my own to keep up with their progress.

For those that think me cussing out a guy I was worried (at the time) might destroy something that’s precious and dear to my heart, was such a horrible and despicable thing to do, yet has the hypocrisy to attack and insult and call me names simply because you judged me? I know for a FACT that you have done MUCH WORSE, but I won’t reveal those things, here. Maybe go have a drink and settle down, next time….

This thread was closed down much earlier, when Nick and I came to an agreement, but your little witch hunt and need to feel powerful wouldn’t allow it to end. You know who you are, that had to keep stirring the shit pot.
Maybe not joining in on the mob mentality would be a wiser and more mature choice, next time.

You guys have so much fun with your hatefulness when I leave. It’s what fuels you.

the blind cannot see, the proud will not….
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2017, 01:13 PM   #232
greenfiremajick
And finally....

As a last message to my haters.....This is what you really need to see....LOL....This has been great....
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #233
senusenu
So mature.

I hope everyone who thinks about doing business with you finds this thread and has the smarts to run the other way, because you are incredibly toxic. You realize this topic is here forever and ever right? Awesome impression to future potential business partners. Perhaps had you been level-headed, answered questions asked of you, and been mature, you'd have no need for this whiny pity party. I don't know you, I don't even care, I'm only posting to let you know what strangers considering dealing with you might think. If you really didn't care what anyone here thought, you wouldn't still be crying about it like a 2 years old.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #234
Chris Kennard
I see no documentation from the vet diagnosing those animals as "sick". Where are the RESULTS?

Old 06-14-2017, 01:57 PM   #235
Skyefoxx
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here seeing how I've been following this since the initial Facebook post and then continued here on Fauna. I sympathized at first and thought that Chris was coming unnecessarily strong but the longer this goes on the more I'm starting to see his point.(Although I would like to clarify that I'm not in support of his manner of doing so, I do agree with his points.)

Traci, providing proof for third party quotations is listed in the rules as part of the required reading for using the BOI. You said a lot of unfounded and serious comments many of which were STILL not addressed here and instead chaulked it up to bullying when asked to present the facts. I believe you were in the right in saying he should not have sent animals in that condition. Any other drama was created by yourself. (And btw, I never read your rant so, my opinions are solely based on your responses to the posts alone.)

Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid.

As for Nick, I do believe he handled this well and will do better in the future. However, it was not lost on me that he never answered why they were sent that way in the first place. (Tbh, I really appreciate somebody saying, 'hey, I made a mistake and that was dumb of me' then anybody willing to lie/dodge questions. It just doesn't look good no matter how you cut it. Everyone's human and everyone makes mistakes and I respect those who are willing to claim them.)

Old 06-14-2017, 02:23 PM   #236
Lucille
Both universities shown are online universities, have not researched the Capella yet but the Western International has some mixed reviews.
http://www.gradreports.com/colleges/...nal-university

Anyone familiar with vet bills, was the 'culture' a crypto test? I can't imagine the OP not getting such a test for both lizards after making an issue about it.
In fact, in all fairness, after the OP's nasty crypto accusation, I think she should pay to test Nick's collection.

As far as the childish parting image, it is all part of who the OP actually is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I see no documentation from the vet diagnosing those animals as "sick". Where are the RESULTS?
I agree.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:42 PM   #237
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Anyone familiar with vet bills, was the 'culture' a crypto test? I can't imagine the OP not getting such a test for both lizards after making an issue about it.
Highly unlikely, these are obligate intracellular parasites and while methods have been developed for growing C. parvum, I cannot find any references for growing C. serpentis or any of the other reptile infecting species. They are tested for via direct examination of fecals, histopathology, and/or PCR, occasionally it can be presumptively diagnosed by a general exam (swollen section of the GI tract, regurgitation of meals). With the development of PCR, it really isn't cost effective for culturing as culturing is typically used for testing sensitivity for microbial and fungal pathogens to various antibiotics and there are very few effective medications for reptile cryptosporidium species.

some comments

Ed

Old 06-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #238
DavidBeard
It just keeps getting better lol.

Nobody in their right mind would sell you a deli-cup in the future Traci. Congrats on making a fool of yourself....guess they didn't teach self-saboteur-avoidance class at your online college, eh?

Old 06-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #239
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyefoxx View Post
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here seeing how I've been following this since the initial Facebook post and then continued here on Fauna. I sympathized at first and thought that Chris was coming unnecessarily strong but the longer this goes on the more I'm starting to see his point.(Although I would like to clarify that I'm not in support of his manner of doing so, I do agree with his points.)

Traci, providing proof for third party quotations is listed in the rules as part of the required reading for using the BOI. You said a lot of unfounded and serious comments many of which were STILL not addressed here and instead chaulked it up to bullying when asked to present the facts. I believe you were in the right in saying he should not have sent animals in that condition. Any other drama was created by yourself. (And btw, I never read your rant so, my opinions are solely based on your responses to the posts alone.)

Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid.

As for Nick, I do believe he handled this well and will do better in the future. However, it was not lost on me that he never answered why they were sent that way in the first place. (Tbh, I really appreciate somebody saying, 'hey, I made a mistake and that was dumb of me' then anybody willing to lie/dodge questions. It just doesn't look good no matter how you cut it. Everyone's human and everyone makes mistakes and I respect those who are willing to claim them.)
Yet another well thought response to the drama.

Am I the only one who sees major similarities between Traci and the Lisa Apramian nut-job who had a BOI thread posted on her a while back? Search her name, read the thread and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Faux-academia riddled craziness.

Old 06-14-2017, 03:27 PM   #240
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
Highly unlikely, these are obligate intracellular parasites and while methods have been developed for growing C. parvum, I cannot find any references for growing C. serpentis or any of the other reptile infecting species. They are tested for via direct examination of fecals, histopathology, and/or PCR, occasionally it can be presumptively diagnosed by a general exam (swollen section of the GI tract, regurgitation of meals). With the development of PCR, it really isn't cost effective for culturing as culturing is typically used for testing sensitivity for microbial and fungal pathogens to various antibiotics and there are very few effective medications for reptile cryptosporidium species.

some comments

Ed
Ed, thank you. You are amazingly knowledgeable and I always appreciate your comments.
According to Traci these critters were tested at the vet, but I don't see charges, could you please point out which of the charges/tests would apply to her report of a definitive negative? Was it the fecal and overall exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
I honestly am not fully updated on this thread since I made an agreement with Traci on this forum. This will be my last post here and its simply to update everyone on what happened. Around 3 o clock today I received a phone call from Traci Ann. This is the first time talking not over messenger or the texts from saturday night. Her first words were "I owe you a sincere apology I received the results back from the vet and they tested NEGATIVE FOR CRYPTO that the monkey tails were just underweight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!