Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:49 PM   #251
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
David and Chris,

I read the BOI sometimes for entertainment value when I'm killing time. I rarely post. I have no dog in this fight but it amazes how much you guys enjoy ripping on people. Are you this tough face-to-face? Do you ever leave the house or do you get your kicks out of racking up post counts on the BOI?
Not sure what sort of alpha-bravado insinuations you're making, but not sure what "toughness" has to do with the ability to sniff out BS and call things how a person sees them.

If you're asking whether or not I am opinionated and unafraid to say what I think, then the answer is yes if that helps you out any.

As far as whether I leave my house or not.....what do you think?

In regards to post counts, I believe mine is pretty average for someone who has been here for 14 years. There are quite a few folks with a far greater post count than I do, but I'm sure that detail isn't very titillating for you.

***P.S. If you would like more info about my daily activities, I would gladly direct you to my Instagram page (@thesmokingbug) but I apologize that I am no longer accepting applications to my fan club.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:02 PM   #252
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Not sure what sort of alpha-bravado insinuations you're making, but not sure what "toughness" has to do with the ability to sniff out BS and call things how a person sees them.

If you're asking whether or not I am opinionated and unafraid to say what I think, then the answer is yes if that helps you out any.

As far as whether I leave my house or not.....what do you think?

In regards to post counts, I believe mine is pretty average for someone who has been here for 14 years. There are quite a few folks with a far greater post count than I do, but I'm sure that detail isn't very titillating for you.

***P.S. If you would like more info about my daily activities, I would gladly direct you to my Instagram page (@thesmokingbug) but I apologize that I am no longer accepting applications to my fan club.
You can be opinionated and unafraid without being a jerk.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:09 PM   #253
Chris Kennard
Quote:
David and Chris,

I read the BOI sometimes for entertainment value when I'm killing time. I rarely post. I have no dog in this fight but it amazes how much you guys enjoy ripping on people. Are you this tough face-to-face? Do you ever leave the house or do you get your kicks out of racking up post counts on the BOI?
I leave the house every day and do home improvements. Roofed for 20 years. I'm a pretty tough guy for my age wiseguy. Feel free to try me. I have no regrets ripping into manipulative liars here. I'm glad that one of your rare posts here shows the the same passive aggressive nature as the fraud being exposed here. I don't rip on "people", as your melodrama would insinuate. I rip on scammers and frauds with a pretty accurate record. Prove me wrong.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:15 PM   #254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I leave the house every day and do home improvements. Roofed for 20 years. I'm a pretty tough guy for my age wiseguy. Feel free to try me. I have no regrets ripping into manipulative liars here. I'm glad that one of your rare posts here shows the the same passive aggressive nature as the fraud being exposed here. I don't rip on "people", as your melodrama would insinuate. I rip on scammers and frauds with a pretty accurate record. Prove me wrong.
You do rip on people Chris. And you enjoy it. It's sad. And how do I go about "trying you"?

Old 06-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #255
Black Adder
c,mon guys, lets drop the he-man mentality and try and stay on topic
no need to make this charade any more painfull and dragged out than it already has been......

Old 06-14-2017, 10:30 PM   #256
Chris Kennard
Quote:
You do rip on people Chris. And you enjoy it. It's sad. And how do I go about "trying you"?
Again, I rip on liars, scammers etc. And again, prove me wrong. My track record speaks for itself. My methods are not popular. I get why. As far as trying me? You be your own judge and jury. Chime in on one post I've made here that you disagree with. Expose where you stand on this issue. If you dare. Post something of substance, if you can.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:46 PM   #257
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Tell you what bud. Pick one thing in this thread that I've said and prove me wrong with any facts you have that will put me in my place. Read the whole thread first.

Old 06-14-2017, 10:58 PM   #258
Quote:
Tell you what bud. Pick one thing in this thread that I've said and prove me wrong with any facts you have that will put me in my place. Read the whole thread first.
Please don't call me bud. I hate that.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:02 PM   #259
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Well well. What do ya' know. A supporter of Garrett Smith, lol. Now I get it. I did enjoy ripping your scammer friend. Your credibility?

Old 06-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #260
Quote:
Well well. What do ya' know. A supporter of Garrett Smith, lol. Now I get it. I did enjoy ripping your scammer friend. Your credibility?
I've purchased St Lucian Island Iguanas from Garrett. Does that make us friends? If so, ok.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!