Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:08 PM   #291
XtremVipereXotics
Hey ladies and gentlemen it seems the rumor starters of me having crypto have come to the light to start their own thread and brand new account. Obviously they didnt like the conclusion of my monkey tail testing negative according to Traci Ann. Like Chris said im going to be completely transparent with everyone. Before i had no idea who Ann Rivers was. I received this email that Naomi received from the vet(that i received in and email from linda switzer). So i did some research to see if this "vet" really existed. To my surprise it is actually a facility in Maine. I called the office talked to the front desk and they knew of Naomi and Ann Rivers right of the bat. They said they have been struggling with crypto for a good while now. So i think the real problem has and always had been THEIR issue with crypto that they were searching to pin on someone. When they bought the first iguana from us it was early in the morning of the 29th between 6-8:30 am when only vendors( Ann and Naomi being vendors) are allowed in the building they confronted us begging us to hold the albino while they gathered money from animals they were selling. Another funny thing is, this iguana they purchased from me. Which supposedly died from there own issues has a brother. Which they TRIED to get for free three months later at the next show. With the supposed death of there albino. After the free attempt didn't work they tried to purchase it from us. Luckily I STILL HAVE him and he is thriving crypto free. I also found it pretty interesting that Naomi, Ann Rivers, Linda, and Traci are all facebook buddies. Talk about talking behind the scenes trying to ruin someone's reputation with zero proof! I will say it again Ive sold and shipped animals daily for a long time now and have had zero issues besides this group of women. Proclaiming they have no relations. Ive provided pictures of the iguanas brother (taken today) and the email. I will provide pictures and videos of any of my animals upon request. Look at my profile picture that is a rhino my family has had for 9 years theres one thing i can promise you i could not keep all these expensive animals if crypto was in my collection. Obviously based upon the vets words and our discussion they clearly knew they had an issue with crypto and have vended shows. So what does that tell you?

Another thing a friend of mine reminded me of is the issue he had with his rhino. I bought the rhino from Naomi who is apparently in close relations with this Ann Rivers. This happened right after they purchased the first albino from me.The rhino sadly passed a few days after receiving it. Thank God the rhino was picked up at the post office and never reached my collection. I should have know better than to buy a rhino from someone who had no experience whatsoever. I mistakenly forgot when she came to my table to tried and hold one of my rhinos and DROPPED it out of fear and screamed. If any of you are familiar with a big rhino or rhinos in general they are a very hardy animal they just dont die. He never had it tested. Now i wish he did. Attached is the pictures of the deceased rhino and a picture of him alive in the poor enclosure Naomi had him in. Again i am not making assumptions it just seems to be alot of "coincidences" pointing directly at these two women. If anyone is a "flipper" its them they told me they adopted the rhino from a women who needed to find it a home then sold it to me for $500. None of us are perfect but these people are scary. They should not possess animals. Im just glad i found who put this RUMOR in all these peoples heads and sent out all these private messages!
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2017, 02:32 PM   #292
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
my monkey tail testing negative according to Traci Ann.
There were problems with Traci's screen shots, and other problems with the 'negative' finding as you have read in the thread. Needed are screen shots that are clear and to the point, the ones shown were not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
I called the office talked to the front desk and they knew of Naomi and Ann Rivers right of the bat. They said they have been struggling with crypto for a good while now.
Call them again and get that in writing. Both of thecritical points you are making, Traci's results and the call to the office, curiously happen to be verbal. You have had plenty of time to have testing done on your own collection in order to get a written definitive result. And you knew that this point was coming, with all the rumors swirling around.

Nick, you have to do more than recount verbal conversations at this point. Have your collection tested with one PCR test per enclosure, and post the written results.
What is important now is the truth, and the safety of the critters of innocent buyers.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #293
senusenu
Can vets legally release patient information to a non-owner? I know there's no HIPAA for animals but it seems strange a vet would just release all kinds of damning information to any random person who might call.

Old 06-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #294
Lucille
Post #63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Nick I do not believe you two should talk on the phone, use a verifiable means of communication such as email.

Nick, you ignored me.
Was that intentional? Did you want to be able to talk your way out? I don't think that will happen.
You and others can point fingers at each other all day long, I think what will happen is readers will get disgusted at the whole lot of y'all.

Something in writing (like having tests done soon and posting verifiable written test results) would help.

Old 06-17-2017, 03:13 PM   #295
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
Can vets legally release patient information to a non-owner? I know there's no HIPAA for animals but it seems strange a vet would just release all kinds of damning information to any random person who might call.
I do not believe they can.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Old 06-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #296
Serafim
Has Nick paid anything towards the vet visits?

Old 06-17-2017, 04:32 PM   #297
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Nick, When I spoke with you on the phone, you seem genuinely interested in reptiles. We exchanged stories about our experiences. It was a nice conversation I felt. I also told you that I believe a person is innocent until concrete proof and that there is no place for rumors. With that being said, you were on the phone with me when we decided it would be good to demand proof. With you on the phone I messaged Naomi who I barely knew and told her she cannot make serious accusations and simply walk away. You were still on the phone when I was writing and you approved of it. Just before we hung up, Naomi sent something. Since it allegedly involved your animal I forwarded it to you to do with it what you pleased. I felt you had a right to have it and investigate it for yourself. I think I also told you that that alone is not sufficient evidence IMO. You sounded genuinely concerned for reptiles in general. I basically told the person making those accusations that unless concrete proof was given, she should not have named a person. That is just not right. I gave you that info so you could check it out. I was interested in finding out the truth, but certainly not interested in any unproven RUMORS!!! I had no intention of posting that report because it really did not prove anything and felt you could investigate it yourself. These accusations are still UNPROVEN and RUMORS until there is Rock Solid evidence which I have not seen. So please do not assume that I am somehow planning behind your back anything. I think reason Naomi is posting is because of I wrote that night (with you on the phone) telling her that she cannot just simply make an accusation like this and just walk away, which you were on the phone with me when it was written and sent and agreed was a good idea.

When she wanted to post, she did message me and ask how to go on. I gave her the link. Later she messaged me and told me she did not know how to put a pic. I have posted many pics in classifieds, so had to go look where to attach. It took me just a few minutes to find. By the time I told her where to find the link, she must have fallen asleep. Any other communication with her or any others about this rumor is just not happening.

Also with regard to any agreement that you and Tracy Ann have worked out....IMO that is between you and her and I told you that as well.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:37 PM   #298
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Can I post some information about testing here.... costs etc just in case someone would like to check it out? It was sent to me from another person, so you will have to call and find out for sure cost etc.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:50 PM   #299
orator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Post #63

You and others can point fingers at each other all day long, I think what will happen is readers will get disgusted at the whole lot of y'all.

I'm already there. Would never deal with anyone involved in any of this, regardless of what comes forward from this point on.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:55 PM   #300
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Nick, yes I was fb friends and even yours. I recently added you and Naomi on as fb friends otherwise those initial messages go to some other inbox ( I often dont remember to check those. As I said, am not "planning" anything behind the scenes. I sent that message to Naomi right with you on the phone, figuring she would not send anything back...so how is that behind your back? You are even in my auction group and bid on one Bakeri I believe. I really didnt know you, but was happy to add you into that fundraiser. Then recently I sent you a fb request to make communication easier. I have about 3700 fb "friends" Basically my fb page is for my hobby... so anyone that has pics of their reptiles on it, I will accept the fb friend request. Just saying Nick... what you said about some scheme is simply not true. I was interested in finding out the truth and did so right with you on the phone with me. Also a lab test does not prove the reptile came from you. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!