Vice - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
Lucille
Vice

Most everybody has a weakness for something...something where, if they aren't careful, all of their $ can quickly go down the drain because of it...what is yours?

The above is not my question, I copied it off a school chatboard some of us have set up. One student answered that his expensive vice is golf clubs, There were several other answers. I was SO tempted to answer, leopard geckos, or reptiles, but didn't....

OK, so what is YOUR weakness?

Old 11-29-2005, 04:10 AM   #2
MiqeMorbid
My weakness is reptiles.. I allmost have to give my wallet to my wife or to a friend when I see some nicelooking European vipers at a table in some show..

Old 11-29-2005, 05:22 AM   #3
Clay Davenport
Jack Daniels and women of course. Man's ruin and the twin banes of his pathetic existence.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:32 AM   #4
techgirl
my vice is definitely anything for my guys. everytime i'm in the pet store i'm on the lookout for something that i think they might like or that can be used to improve their environment. my bf always has to remind me to keep money in check each time i go.

Old 11-29-2005, 09:06 AM   #5
Cat_72
Yep., mine is definitely critter-involved, whether it be wanting a new one, or buying new toys for them.....I tend to get a BIT carried away. LOL.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:10 PM   #6
coyote
Books.
Snakes
Art supplies

Old 12-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #7
hhmoore
my wife

Old 12-02-2005, 09:13 PM   #8
joker420_8
Tattoos

Old 12-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #9
MGReptiles
Boas, balls, and anything in the AR-15 setup

Old 12-03-2005, 01:08 AM   #10
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Books.
Snakes
Art supplies

ALMOST got me there!! My list is:

Books
LEOS
art stuff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!