Kenny Scott? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
Petboy15
Kenny Scott?

Hi Im new. I'll inroduce myself later, but has anyone heard of Mr. Kenny Scott? This is for Ball pythons.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #2
Petboy15
Im bumping this I don't want it to fall

Old 11-06-2006, 09:00 PM   #3
droogievesch
Some more information would be helpful i.e. location and business name.

Old 11-06-2006, 09:02 PM   #4
Junkyard
It has only been 20 minutes, you need to give people more time then that to reply. Bump it back up tomorrow if you do not get a response tonight. Do not be distraught if no one has done any business with this guy before and you get no help.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:42 AM   #5
Petboy15
I don't know if he has a business, he is in Louisisana

Old 11-07-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
jasballs
Kenny, Is a great guy with some awesome animals.

Old 11-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #7
Petboy15
Talking

glad to hear that, care to share your experiences?

Old 11-07-2006, 06:51 PM   #8
Lynn
If you want to buy from Kenny..Have no fear.. He is a Man of his word.. I have been to Shawn and Kenny's home a number of times..great looking snakes..Clean and well fed. Sprocket and I have been partners and have done other business with him.. Like I said..He is a Man of his word...

Old 11-07-2006, 07:39 PM   #9
Petboy15
Great!!!

Old 11-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #10
kenny scott
Kenny Scott !!!

OK , My name is Kenny Scott and First off I live in Dallas TX the DFW area .Allot of people know me as Spud or Spudnuggen .Those are the names I use on allot of snake or ball python forums . On the kingsnake forums I use Kennyscott .I try to please every customer with satisfaction of the snakes they buy from me and I am willing to help people with the Ball python problems or questions that they may have ,even if they do not buy anything from me I am willing to help as best as I can .When I sell my ball pythons I try to describe them as best as I can . for example ... The grades of pastels . A grade being a very pretty and lots of blushing on the pastel ....and what I call a B grade is the dirty looking pastels but still a nice pastel.They are not so clean as some .I also tell the person the weight and age of the snake they may be interested in and with pics !! I have held snakes for some people and they ended up not buying them from me and I still was cool with that because I know I want my snakes to go to people that will be happy with that they bought . I even turned down people that wanted to pay me a few dollars for not buying the snake after I held it for them for so long .My goal is customer satisfaction !! I am working on my new web site and it is www.spudsballpythons.com and I am here to stay for a long time !!!
If anyone needs to contact me they can do so at 972-567-2974 and ask for me !! Kenny or spud , I alway enjoy talking about ball pythons even if I do not have anything avable at the moment !!!Thank to all that replied to and for me !! Customer satisfaction is all I am trying to create so I know my snakes go to good homes !! If you need anything else just give ma a call and I will help as best as I can .
Thanks .
Kenny Scott .
Spud.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!