Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2017, 12:09 PM   #51
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Or his wife is running things in his absence. I have full access to my husband's personal computer and accounts, he has access to mine, and of course we both can get into the accounts for the business that we own.
The key phrase here is "community supervision."

http://www.insideprison.com/state-in...&fnam=manuel+j

Old 02-19-2017, 01:51 AM   #52
pagankoala
I can't believe how many pieces of sh#t there are out there like this Manny guy. He has no care for humans or animals and someone like this needs to locked up and key thrown away or he needs to "disappear" on one of his smuggling trips. People like this will never be productive members of society so like a business venture gone bad u need to cut all ties to it and throw it out like the trash it is. I'm sorry this happened to u Victor and if u served our country I'd like to say thank you first hand for protecting us over seas.

Old 02-19-2017, 09:31 AM   #53
Pasodama
According to records, Manny is not, currently, incarcerated.
He is on probation (community control - prob.) until 02/25/2028.

On record, at the FDC (Florida Department of Corrections), Manny's status is listed as "Active".

Here are the definitions from the FDC:
Active - offender is being actively supervised by the probation officer in the community.
Active Suspense - offender is temporarily unavailable for direct supervision during the supervision term, due to being in custody in jail or another facility, but is still being monitored by a probation officer for release, arrest, etc.

~~~~

Old 02-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #54
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
According to records, Manny is not, currently, incarcerated.
He is on probation (community control - prob.) until 02/25/2028.

On record, at the FDC (Florida Department of Corrections), Manny's status is listed as "Active".

Here are the definitions from the FDC:
Active - offender is being actively supervised by the probation officer in the community.
Active Suspense - offender is temporarily unavailable for direct supervision during the supervision term, due to being in custody in jail or another facility, but is still being monitored by a probation officer for release, arrest, etc.

~~~~
Thanks for clarifying. This was what I thought it meant, but I was unsure. At any rate, he is actively advertising high-dollar boas on Facebook, and I believe moderating his group, "Boa Constrictor Aficionados."

Old 02-19-2017, 12:51 PM   #55
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Victor,
If this is correct:

"Defendant Sentenced for Operating a Boiler Room in Broward
County On February 25, 2016, Manuel Frade pled guilty to one count of scheme to defraud and one count of securities fraud (Chapter 517.301, F.S.). On the same date, Frade was adjudicated guilty and sentenced to two years of prison to be followed by 10 years of probation. Frade was also ordered to pay $438,334.00 in restitution, $100,000 of which was paid immediately."

Again, if the above is true, it would be as simple as finding out who his probation officer is, contacting him/her, letting him/her know about what transpired between you & Manny.

At that point, I'd bet dollar to doughnut holes, Manny starts jumping through hoops, too take care of you.

If you need help finding out who his probation officer is, just email me, I'll help!

Best of luck to you Victor!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Victor,
Again, you need to find out who his parole officer is, finding out who that is, will definitely put a catch in his get along.

Finding the parole officer is as simple as finding out where Manny lives, and contacting the parole office in that area. If not at that office, guaranteed they'll direct to the right office.

Again, If you need my help, just email.

Best of Luck to you, Victor!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #56
Fangthane
Quote:
Finding the parole officer is as simple as finding out where Manny lives, and contacting the parole office in that area.
It was pretty much that simple for me. In the not-too-distant past, I was having an issue with a transaction that happened to involve a parolee. Hoping to keep some leverage in my back pocket, I called his county's Probation/Parole office and told the receptionist that I was having an issue with someone under their office's supervision. Asking nothing more than the guy's full name, she happily gave me his PO's name and phone extension.

Not sure how much a PO would really choose to do about a situation like this - especially one that began well before his incarceration - but even if it amounts to nothing more than pissing in Frade's Cheerios by subjecting him to a little more official scrutiny, 5 minutes on the phone is a small price to pay to find out.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:08 AM   #57
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagankoala View Post
I can't believe how many pieces of sh#t there are out there like this Manny guy. He has no care for humans or animals and someone like this needs to locked up and key thrown away or he needs to "disappear" on one of his smuggling trips. People like this will never be productive members of society so like a business venture gone bad u need to cut all ties to it and throw it out like the trash it is. I'm sorry this happened to u Victor and if u served our country I'd like to say thank you first hand for protecting us over seas.
Thank you very much for the kind words; it is beyond appreciated. Luckily there are some wonderful people in this hobby such as Lucas Matlock, Mike @ Basically Boas, Alex @ Boa Republic and countless other professionals that more than make up for one "bad egg."

God bless you and thank you for your support.

-Vic

Old 02-22-2017, 09:11 AM   #58
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Victor,
Again, you need to find out who his parole officer is, finding out who that is, will definitely put a catch in his get along.

Finding the parole officer is as simple as finding out where Manny lives, and contacting the parole office in that area. If not at that office, guaranteed they'll direct to the right office.

Again, If you need my help, just email.

Best of Luck to you, Victor!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Lynn -

100% correct. Working my contacts now in Winter Park, FL.

Vic

Old 03-02-2017, 07:13 PM   #59
Martino Reptiles
Nothing heard or resolved to date FYI.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:53 PM   #60
jben
That is crazy, one can only hope he man's up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!