$700- Chicago -2 Boas with Enclosures (Red Tail & Argentine) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
Jungleroller
Arrow $700- Chicago -2 Boas with Enclosures (Red Tail & Argentine)

CL add- http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/for/4145987493.html

email me jnglrllr at hotmail dot com

I'm moving and need to sell both my pet snakes. Everything you'll need is included. One Red Tail Boa (Male~1 year old ~36inches long) and One Argentine Boa (Female ~2 years old ~48inches long) both have been handled daily and never have struck anyone. Both come with enclosures. Both are eating Large/Jumbo Mice but can easily move to small rats. Red Tail Boas Enclosure -Boaphile HD PVC Enclosure (top in pic) measure 12" high, 24" deep and 48" long. Under tank heater hooked up to a hydrofarm thermostat for consistent temp. Argentine Boas Enclosure is PVC Cages - HD PVC - 24" high, 24" deep and 48" long with 3 perches for climbing. Top Radiant Heat Panel hooked up to a hydrofarm thermostat as well. Has sliding glass doors with lock. Hides and water dishes included. Over $1500 of snakes and equipment here. I'm selling both with everything, no parting out of equipment or individual snakes.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!