Good Guy Good guy Ty Park - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #41
Snake-Queen
His review is suspicious to me. The timing is off & comes right after Ty's BG thread has been bumped.

He refused to answer a simple question about when his transaction took place. He adds details that are unnecessary & designed to pull at the heart-strings, to distract.

Old 06-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #42
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
If he was a bad guy I don't think he would give out his personal phone number and invite people to hash it out. From what Ive seen he has made some mistakes but has tried to do the right thing. Maybe I'm wrong... Seems like no matter what he says or does he is overly scrutinized and vilified. I will probably be now too for my opinion. I say its sad because even the animal type forums are full of disrespect and hate and its just sad how our society in general has become.
Matt, Keven gives out his phone number because he does not work he is a lonely guy and wants someone to talk to.he has made terrible mistakes. I can only imagine the advice he gives with his wealth of no experience or knowledge.

Read some of Keven's posts as he attack's and disrespects the members here, he has a true hate for anyone that criticizes him.

He has alot to learn and so do you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!