Controversy Sells!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #1
serpentboy78
Arrow Controversy Sells!!!!!

http://www.geckonetwork.com/fauna/ho...lassifieds.htm

Man what does it take to get banned from this site.? pay $10 lmfao.....

Old 02-18-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
WebSlave
Well I guess you just found out. You have been suspended and fined $10 to get back on here.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
DAND
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Well I guess you just found out. You have been suspended and fined $10 to get back on here.
Webslave has taken out the garbage.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
Jungle Gems
Too bad...

...he'll be on here under another "handle" in about fifteen minutes. By the way, here's another post you all might find enjoyable. Apparently Mike's "snakesitter" (yes, I too thought that was his wife's and/or hooker's job) wrote a good guy post about him. Tell me if this just doesn't *scream* Mike Clark.

Here's the link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=serpentboy

And the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
1st off let me say I am Mike's snakesitter,and I am at his house doing that as we speak.He said I could browze his comp,and all the cool snake related sites. Now I know he is gonna do a swan dive down my throat when he sees this im not even sure if it is allowed. I just wanted to shine a lil more good light on Mike. I have seen all his collection and must say it is awesome, not no applegate,or dunham collection but he has some really neat stuff. Things he dont even sale,werid frog set ups, just crazy stuff and it looks like something you'd see on t.v. long story short. I believe Mike to be very honest and a hell of a funny guy and good friend too. I have seen how much pride he takes in his work. I myself and sevral friends have bought from him. Short & sweet Mike you are awesome keep up the good work and your dream will come through. PS please dont be mad at me for posting this. Kim Dobbs.
Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 02-18-2005, 06:15 PM   #5
Vince
why was he kicked off? for posting a million times, or for the content?

Old 02-18-2005, 06:22 PM   #6
Vince
P.S (what does ps stand for any way) I defently dont agree with him, and that little site he made was pretty dumb, with the little music playing in the back ground, I thought it was funny up until the point I started reading it. some how it made me feel like i was looking at a hate group webpage, it just had that feel to it.....well any way im still wondering why he was booted, just wanted to make sure people knew that i didnt support him.

Old 02-18-2005, 06:27 PM   #7
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
why was he kicked off? for posting a million times, or for the content?
Posting multiple times, profanity, posting in inappropriate forums, trolling, antagonism towards moderators. Mike made it known that he wanted to get the axe, and opted on a course of action that was going to get him booted.

As to the content, the ramblings of Mario Stinso have been posted on here and linked to many times within the past two years, so that didn't even factor into it.

Old 02-18-2005, 06:32 PM   #8
Chris@TSE
About time...... This is one less resource someone known for shipping venomous specimens illegally should have access too. Period.

He's a danger to himself and all those he comes in contact with. I'm sure its already been done but I'll be sure to take a few minutes tomorow to write a few organizations who may be interested in his activities.

As for the $10 fine, I'd cut this one as a loss Rich. I don't think the $10 is worth having him back, in fact, I'll triple it to see him remain gone. Name your price. LOL

Old 02-18-2005, 06:33 PM   #9
liquidleaf
Lightbulb And...

For the record, P.S. means Post Script. Afterthought or whatnot.

Old 02-18-2005, 06:33 PM   #10
turtlepimp
I guess Mike misses the idea that a domain name is owned by an individual.It is property,clear and simple.If said person does not want to follow the rules,he/she is tossed.Although most free websites are public,you still have to behave.The Boyserpent is dirt,and really hasn't made for very good copy.

Rich and his team of mods puts up with more B.S. than any other site I visit(I admin TurtleTimes,plus do the TurtleForum thing,Kingsnake,and a few others).

I read somewhere where was a dyslexic Borg that has the ability laminate some ass.It was about time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!