Good Guy Designer Ball Pythons (Rob Starzman) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #1
JoeRas
Designer Ball Pythons (Rob Starzman)

Rob went out of his way to help me a couple times. His snakes are some of the best I've seen ! One of the best in my collection. Thanks again Rob

>>>>>Joe Rasmussen : Rasmussen Reptiles <<<<<<<<

Old 12-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #2
Tastykake83
I won a snake in a Facebook auction from rob

I recently won a Facebook auction from rob. I received a pastel hidden gene woma (poss inferno) ball python. I got the snake for an amazing price. He was courteous and professional, the snake is beautiful, accurately represented in his post, healthy and he shipped quickly & packed the snake perfectly. He arrived safe & warm despise fairly cool temps. I would buy from him confidently in the future!! Without hesitation!

I feel like it's worth mentioning that the snake has an amazing disposition as well for what that is worth...lol

Old 06-28-2016, 08:37 PM   #3
Black Adder
Just completed a deal with Rob for a female Macklots python, Rob was totally upfront over her wc status and all communications were timely and courteous.
We agreed a price, I paid, he shipped exactly when he said, she was well packed and arrived safe and was just as described.
Would do business again if he has anything I want
Thank you

Old 03-09-2017, 06:40 AM   #4
gobee
Reviving this thread to give Rob another big thumbs up. Back in November I contacted him about a female platty daddy he had for sale on morph market. He was very professional and easy to work with, willing to work out a payment plan on my terms. In January she was paid off, but instead of sending me the original animal for sale he offered me a choice between a 2000+ gram female platty daddy ready to breed, or a refund of my last payment if I took the original female, due to her going off feed before she was up to weight.

I was extremely surprised and impressed not only by this offer but by how adamant he was about it. I had pretty much assumed that it would be next season before I could breed her and I was okay with that. But he sent me three pics to choose from and while I originally intended to stick with the female listed in his ad, one of the others caught my eye instead.

And so what arrived at my door wasn't a slender proven female but a snake that was fat, ready to go, and absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't possibly say enough good things about this transaction or about Rob. I will absolutely not hesitate to do business with him again. A+ breeder and seller who's earned every good guy post he has!
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2018, 01:05 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
Another good guy vote for Rob at Designer Ball Pythons.
Recently purchased a ball python from Rob and it was a smooth easy transaction. There was a shipping company error that caused an 8 hour delay in delivery to the hub but the little one still arrived in perfect shape.
Thank you Rob!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!