For Sale Hydrosaurus pustulatus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 02-16-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Shane.S
Hydrosaurus pustulatus

~Eight month old H. pustulatus for sale. I have a total of five animals available, all are siblings from the same clutch. Sailfin dragons are by far the most rewarding animals I've kept. That being said, they are a difficult species to maintain and should be reserved for serious hobbyists. For detailed questions regarding their enclosure requirements, food/nutrition or general care please feel free to contact me at youvegotshane@gmail.com
(There are also excellent sources of information on the web from breeders who have come before me, I would be happy to direct you there as well!)

$700 each SHIPPED. One animal has a dropped tail and another hatched with a small kink. Price is negotiable on those two animals only, although they are both honestly fine specimens and I would not mind holding back either for future breeding!

I ship via FedEx pending favorable weather conditions and offer live arrival guarantee.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #2
reamk7491
Any males with pics of it and the parents?

Old 02-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #3
Shane.S
Email me at the address listed above! I'll give you pictures of the ones I believe to be male, I also have a ton of pictures with the parents and their setup.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2018, 02:49 AM   #4
reamk7491
Email sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!