The saving up game. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Necoco
Talking The saving up game.

Any one else currently saving for favorite morphs or projects? If so,how crazy is it driving you? Lol XD

I just recently started to squirrel away money for a few male and female morphs I'd like to get,although I think my biggest ticket snake is a male Champagne. Oh how I wish I had that $1200 already. XD (I would love to start working with the banana gene,but I'd have to sell my soul for that one. Lol )

Old 07-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Im in the process of buying the only morph project i have had my heart set on since the start. Snows! Well, the workings of. Buying an Albino Female het Axanthic. ( Jolliff line )

Itll be awhile before the Bananas are in any sort of affordable price range. But I love them too.

In the non Ball python department, im going to be looking for THE perfect female Borneo to go with my male that I just purchased. Just waiting for the next hatching season to get rolling, now.

Old 07-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Im in the process of buying the only morph project i have had my heart set on since the start. Snows! Well, the workings of. Buying an Albino Female het Axanthic. ( Jolliff line )

Itll be awhile before the Bananas are in any sort of affordable price range. But I love them too.

In the non Ball python department, im going to be looking for THE perfect female Borneo to go with my male that I just purchased. Just waiting for the next hatching season to get rolling, now.
Awesome. Hope your able to hit it big down the road with them. ^^

Yeah,I saw that $50,000 dollar price tag for a male and thought: 'Yep,that ain't happening.' Lol XD

Well then,I wish you luck on finding that perfect little lady.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Araidia
I'm saving up for a desert ghost male, almost there. Desert ghost pastels are hot lol.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araidia View Post
I'm saving up for a desert ghost male, almost there. Desert ghost pastels are hot lol.
I've always thought the desert gene was neat. :3
Has breeding them into other morphs helped with the female desert infertility?

Old 07-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Shadera
I'm saving for a couple banana girls, so I can purchase them after we move again this year. So far, got enough cash for one, just need enough for another.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
I'm saving for a couple banana girls, so I can purchase them after we move again this year. So far, got enough cash for one, just need enough for another.
Awesome! =D Hope your able to get them soon.

At the moment I only have $200 saved for the champagne,but I should have enough in another four months. -w-

After that it's a 1.1 Mojaves,1. Pins,.1 Spider,1.1 Cinnamons,1. Fire,and a slue of others. XD

Old 07-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #8
Orlandoflor
im saving up for a red stripe just a couple thousand dollars more and ill be done lol

Old 07-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
im saving up for a red stripe just a couple thousand dollars more and ill be done lol
Lol I definitely wish you luck.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necoco View Post
I've always thought the desert gene was neat. :3
Has breeding them into other morphs helped with the female desert infertility?
I think you're confusing the desert ghost (recessive trait) to the desert (co-dom/inc. dom trait).
Desert ghosts females have no issues breeding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!