Bad Guy Greg Tummons BAD GUY (Thomas Taylor, Stan Keely) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
MikeRusso
Greg Tummons BAD GUY (Thomas Taylor, Stan Keely)

Greg Tummons (his real name)
Thomas Taylor
Stan Keely
charmingexotics@ymail.com (His email and Paypal Address)
stan_keely@yahoo.com
His cell # 417-381-2223 (Now disconnected)
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/greg.tummons (This goes on & off depending on his mood, i guess)

Please be aware that this is all the same person - Below are the 3 Ad's he posted in the Fauna Classifieds. He first posted as Thomas Taylor user name Blood Sport from Springfield MO on Saturday morning 4/27. I responded to the ad (Proven GT x Nuu Ana Leachianus Pairs) and we emailed and texted back & fourth several times, then spoke live on the phone. He seemed knowledgeable about keeping Leachianus & other herps as well. He told me that he was selling his Leachi collection to fund some other reptile projects. He then sent me photos of the animals that he had available. At that time we came to an agreement on (1.1) Geckos. I sent a paypal in the amount of $1,200 and we agreed on shipping through SYR on Tuesday 4/30 for Wed 5/1 delivery.

On Tuesday (5/1) another ad was posted on Fauna offering 1.2 Leachianus Geckos by Stan Keely user name That1Guy from Joplin MO. As soon as I saw this ad, I had a feeling it was written by the same person. I sent an email to "Stan" asking for photos, but he did not respond to me… I then asked a friend to email "Stan" asking for photos and he immediately sent him the exact same photos of the animals he had already sold to me. I then did a basic Google search for "Nuu Ana Leachianus" & a few pages deep, i found all of the photos that he was using for his scam (link below). At this time, i obviously knew that i had been scammed. I immediately contacted PayPal to begin the claim process, and I also contacted the Fauna & K/S.Com moderators to alert them to this scammer to protect other potential buyers.

At about 4pm on Tuesday (about the time he should have been shipping to me) he stopped all communication with me (email, texts, phone) and i have not heard from him since. He never sent my tracking #, he deleted his ads on Fauna, changed his cell phone #, and shut down his Facebook page.

VERY LUCKY for me, Paypal locked the funds in time & I have been fully reimbursed. So, my issue has been rectified and I am only posting to protect others.

Here is a link to the website that he stole the pictures from: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/showthread.php?64361-Leachianus-for-sale

If you have been scammed by Greg Tummons, please feel free to contact me. I have contact information to his local Police Dept. and i have an open case on file with them. I also have a ton of his personal info that will certainly help you out.

~ Mike Russo

Attached Images