Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2017, 07:26 PM   #81
Martino Reptiles
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
There's nothing stopping Victor from posting his experience directly in those groups.
Provided he is not an admin of one of those groups. He has deleted posts relating to this thread in those forums by others inquiring about this issue. Luckily he cannot do that here. I welcome his rebuttal in this forum which he has already visited and is well aware of. There is a reason he is avoiding this.

Vic

Old 04-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #82
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles View Post
Provided he is not an admin of one of those groups. He has deleted posts relating to this thread in those forums by others inquiring about this issue. Luckily he cannot do that here. I welcome his rebuttal in this forum which he has already visited and is well aware of. There is a reason he is avoiding this.

Vic
I'll PM you a list.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:08 AM   #83
Vithaxton
After reading this entire story I looked Manny up on Facebook out of curiosity and I almost had a heart attack when I found out one of his friends just sold me a couple thousand dollars worth of ball pythons! I flipped but all the snakes that she sold me are on point genetics wise. I'm just not sure about the pair of het clowns I bought now but the female is gravid so I should know when she lays. I'll let the Houston reptile community know about this guy! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! And good luck to you on getting your money back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #84
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Oh? Did they get miffed that my reports to Facebook about their illegal trademark infringements got their previous pages and groups shut down?
there are many not just the one you went after for the name. But they all want to deny fauna threads even though this is permanent and there's isnt. the Facebook groups help, but you can't search them like this. not sure why most are taking that stance unless they feel it will all move here and then their groups will be for nothing which they pretty much are, unless it's within the last few days good luck finding it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 04-17-2017, 03:18 PM   #85
ElexisC
theirs* my autocorrect needs to get it together. shut off and reset itself so it's throwing and changing random words even if I typed it correctly.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #86
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
After reading this entire story I looked Manny up on Facebook out of curiosity and I almost had a heart attack when I found out one of his friends just sold me a couple thousand dollars worth of ball pythons! I flipped but all the snakes that she sold me are on point genetics wise. I'm just not sure about the pair of het clowns I bought now but the female is gravid so I should know when she lays. I'll let the Houston reptile community know about this guy! Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! And good luck to you on getting your money back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.

To date, Mr. Frade has not made any attempt to fix this issue either through offspring or monetary compensation. He has wiped his hands clean of this and continues to readily sell animals on various auction sites and Facebook forums that he has indirect/direct control over. Sadly, this is the path he chose due to the evidence presented here which shows his malicious intent.

Victor

Old 04-25-2017, 12:01 PM   #87
ElliotNess
Broward County Probation Department

Probation Division at (954) 765-8900

Old 04-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #88
bcr229
Quote:
Thank you.

To date, Mr. Frade has not made any attempt to fix this issue either through offspring or monetary compensation. He has wiped his hands clean of this and continues to readily sell animals on various auction sites and Facebook forums that he has indirect/direct control over. Sadly, this is the path he chose due to the evidence presented here which shows his malicious intent.

Victor
I sent you several Facebook feedback forums that Frade has no control over. Have you posted your experience in them? Due to their rules the people who post feedback have to post their own transactions, it's not something I or anyone else can do on your behalf.

Old 04-25-2017, 02:51 PM   #89
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I sent you several Facebook feedback forums that Frade has no control over. Have you posted your experience in them? Due to their rules the people who post feedback have to post their own transactions, it's not something I or anyone else can do on your behalf.
I have tried with one forum, and the post was immediately taken down without explanation. Without "chasing" the dozens of Facebook sites on the internet and spending hours attempting to prove my case time and time again, for now I have done diligence alerting the Fauna. When I have time in the future and perhaps off the vessel I am currently serving on; I'll do my best alerting others of this individual.

Vic

Old 05-21-2017, 04:05 PM   #90
ElexisC
Quote:
I have tried with one forum, and the post was immediately taken down without explanation. Without "chasing" the dozens of Facebook sites on the internet and spending hours attempting to prove my case time and time again, for now I have done diligence alerting the Fauna. When I have time in the future and perhaps off the vessel I am currently serving on; I'll do my best alerting others of this individual.

Vic
I don't understand why facebook is even being suggested to post to facebook, this is permanent where as fb is not. you did good posting it here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!