keeping multiple bull snakes together - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
SoCalLoven99
keeping multiple bull snakes together

I was just curious if it was possible to keep one male bull and maybe 2 or 3 female bulls together in a large 6 ft long by 3 ft wide and 2 ft high cage? They would be fed in a separate cage or container and watched carefully. I know its not recommended to do so, but I am curious if it can be done? They would all be about the same size. I know I would have to watch for illness and whatnot and that it will be hard to tell who is not pooping and etc. just curious to get some opinions on if this is a feasible ideal. Thanks

Old 07-18-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
hhmoore
One can just about always keep more than one snake in an enclosure...as long as it is of sufficient size, and care is taken to meet the snakes' individual needs. You're acknowledging that you know it isn't recommended, so I'll assume you understand the reasons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!