For Sale New Mexico Milks (Celaenops) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 09:35 AM   #1
StuTennyson
New Mexico Milks (Celaenops)

Terrell County Texas locality.
$100 out of the egg and $150 feeding.
Shipping is $60.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
raewilliams
Dear Stu,

I'm very interested in your New Mexico Milk snakes. I would want a pair and want them feeding. Do you do a pair price or would it be $300? Also do you do any kind of payment plan? I can give you a deposit and have them paid off in 30-60 days. If the answer is yes then I might get some of your western Hognose morphs. If you would let me do a payment plan I can provide you with lots of references as I buy most of my animals online. I've bought from RP Reps, Millcreek Constrictors, Vesper Ball Pythons, Gulf Coast Reptiles, Brad Chambers, Doug Kranich and Ben Siegel Reptile Auctions. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Rae Williams

Old 07-20-2017, 06:58 PM   #3
raewilliams
Also are the 2 pictured a pair or do you have others and if so could you send me picks of each one so I could choose my pair.

Rae

Old 07-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
StuTennyson
Hi Rae, I only have female New Mexico Milks left but some really nice ones. Yes I can do A payment plan but please contact me thru my email or PM on facebook or call/text

stuart.tennyson@gmail.com
817-773-8619
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!