Question On Loki Herpetology??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:53 PM   #1
snakeman56
Question On Loki Herpetology???

I would like to know if anyone who has purchased any Het for Albino Ball Pythons from them, have been able to prove them?? I got a pair from them back in June 05 and will be trying to prove them this next breeding season. They offered a very good guarantee if they do not reproduce at all. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Again I am just seeking information.

Tom Sierra

Old 08-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman56
I would like to know if anyone who has purchased any Het for Albino Ball Pythons from them, have been able to prove them?? I got a pair from them back in June 05 and will be trying to prove them this next breeding season. They offered a very good guarantee if they do not reproduce at all. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Again I am just seeking information.

Tom Sierra
Tom not really sure what kind of info you are looking for But didn't you ask about them back in 2005 http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=LOKI
here another http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=LOKI From what I know of them, they are top notch and will stand behind what they sell .....When in doubt "Call them"

Old 08-02-2006, 01:28 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
The question...

Quote:
I would like to know if anyone who has purchased any Het for Albino Ball Pythons from them, have been able to prove them??
Tom's question was not asked in either of the previous threads. It seems like a valid question considered recent events. If at all it would have been better to pose it in the same thread and not start a new one. One way or the other I don't see why the need of making fun of his inquiry?

Thanks.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:33 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Tom's question was not asked in either of the previous threads. It seems like a valid question considered recent events. If at all it would have been better to pose it in the same thread and not start a new one. One way or the other I don't see why the need of making fun of his inquiry?

Thanks.
And before someone else feels the need to make fun of my typing:

Tom's question was not asked in either of the previous threads. It seems like a valid question considering recent events. If at all, it would have been better to pose it in the same thread, and not start a new one. One way or the other I don't see why the need of making fun of his inquiry.

Thanks.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:32 PM   #5
snakeman56
I know I asked about them back in 2005 and got very good responses. But I am asking if anyone has proven Het albino Ball Pythons, purchased from them. Maybe you are right I should have posted in the old thread!!! But I didn't. What is with the ???? I don't think I asked anything FUNNY!!!

Tom Sierra

Old 08-02-2006, 03:25 PM   #6
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
I know I asked about them back in 2005 and got very good responses. But I am asking if anyone has proven Het albino Ball Pythons, purchased from them. Maybe you are right I should have posted in the old thread!!! But I didn't. What is with the ???? I don't think I asked anything FUNNY!!!

Tom Sierra
Tom, I know it isn't funny wasn't meant to be, Dan I do understand with what is going on in the het albino ball python world, everybody is up in the air about their hets. I sorta forgot that this a touchy subject. my apologies didn't mean to make it look like I was poking fun.Good luck in your quest.

Old 08-02-2006, 03:37 PM   #7
snakeman56
Apology accepted Bill!!!

I am just curious to know if anybody out there has been able to prove them out.

Thanks

Old 08-03-2006, 02:08 PM   #8
snakeman56
Does anybody have any contact info on Loki Herpetology??? I have emailed and called the numbers I have and have got no responses. How about NERD and JOLIFF? I purchased a pair of Het Albino Ball Pythons last year from them and was wanting to discuss the garanty they offered with the sale. On the certificate they stated that the SIRE was from NERD and the DAM from Joliff.

Thank you
Tom Sierra

Old 08-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #9
snakeman56
It's guaranty not garanty!!!

Quote:
Does anybody have any contact info on Loki Herpetology??? I have emailed and called the numbers I have and have got no responses. How about NERD and JOLIFF? I purchased a pair of Het Albino Ball Pythons last year from them and was wanting to discuss the garanty they offered with the sale. On the certificate they stated that the SIRE was from NERD and the DAM from Joliff.

Thank you
Tom Sierra

Old 08-03-2006, 02:55 PM   #10
The BoidSmith
Quote:
How about NERD and JOLIFF?
You are asking for their contact information?

Regards,

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!