Trade 2018 female 50% dwarf visual albino Burmese python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 01-23-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
Snakeinc
2018 female 50% dwarf visual albino Burmese python

She’s feeding aggressively on medium rats everything 10 days. I’m Trying to focus on projects and less pets. Open to trades for yearling retics only looking for purple albino animals. Really any carpet python. No ball pythons. Shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out. Local meet up only. SOUTHWESTERN PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #2
rfoxjr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeinc View Post
She’s feeding aggressively on medium rats everything 10 days. I’m Trying to focus on projects and less pets. Open to trades for yearling retics only looking for purple albino animals. Really any carpet python. No ball pythons. Shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out. Local meet up only. SOUTHWESTERN PA

Is she still available? Would you do a cash deal?

Old 07-02-2020, 03:40 AM   #3
Snakeinc
She’s been sold. Thank you for the interest everyone

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!