The truth about Blue tegus!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #11
RiversideReptiles
Let me add that I'm not some giant famous breeder. Nor do I try to be. I breed for the love of the animals, not for money and to have a big name. But I am a moderator on the geckosunlimited.com forums (the largest gecko forum on the net) and I'm well known in the community. Again, I'm not here to argue with anyone. I'm just simply pointing out that there's a difference between calling something the "truth" and having it be opinion.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:03 PM   #12
IloveSnakes1234
Your site only shows one snow tegu... do you have more pictures that maybe you could post here?

Old 10-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #13
RiversideReptiles
This thread isn't about me. And I really don't feel the need to make it about me. If you're simply looking for snow tegu pictures, there's plenty on the web (try google pictures). If you're looking to purchase, I'm sold out for '07 and will have more in fall of '08. 'Nuff said.

Back to the topic at hand. As I said in my original post, Bobby is welcome to his opinion. But don't mistake opinion for being "fact" or "truth".

Old 10-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #14
shrap
Riverside,

I have to ask, what are you basing your disagreement on? What kind of facts can you bring to the table that supports your opinion on the matter?

Old 10-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #15
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideReptiles
This thread isn't about me. And I really don't feel the need to make it about me. If you're simply looking for snow tegu pictures, there's plenty on the web (try google pictures). If you're looking to purchase, I'm sold out for '07 and will have more in fall of '08. 'Nuff said.

Back to the topic at hand. As I said in my original post, Bobby is welcome to his opinion. But don't mistake opinion for being "fact" or "truth".
This is a two edged sword. You have stated, in a round about way, that Bobby is wrong, that you in FACT produce snows.

Please provide the proof. Pictures of these snows that YOU have produced will suffice nicely.

Where you are a moderator or your motivation for breeding don't really mean a thing as far as whether or not you've got snows or blues.

I'm a mod here. So what? I'm sure my name is known over at geckosunlimited.com. So what?

You've made statements. I doubt the veracity of those statements. I'd like you to provide the proof you say you have.

Please do so.

Thank you.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:34 AM   #16
RiversideReptiles
I'm sorry, but I don't feel the need to prove here that I've done anything. Believe what you'd like. I won't be trolled into turning this thread into some big thing about me. This is one of the main reasons myself (and many others) don't post to this site. It's not a friendly community where people discuss herp issues. It's a herp related troll board with people looking for a reason to attack others in the community. I've said all that I'm going to say. For those interested in further ON TOPIC discussion into this subject, check out the current thread over at thetegu.com :

http://www.thetegu.com/modules.php?n...&p=32948#32948

Old 10-31-2007, 01:02 AM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't feel the need to prove here that I've done anything. Believe what you'd like. I won't be trolled into turning this thread into some big thing about me. This is one of the main reasons myself (and many others) don't post to this site. It's not a friendly community where people discuss herp issues. It's a herp related troll board with people looking for a reason to attack others in the community. I've said all that I'm going to say. For those interested in further ON TOPIC discussion into this subject, check out the current thread over at thetegu.com :

I read it. The only difference is once someone disagrees with you there they are banned.

Quote:
It's not a friendly community where people discuss herp issues. It's a herp related troll board with people looking for a reason to attack others in the community. I've said all that I'm going to say. For those interested in further ON TOPIC discussion into this subject, check out the current thread over at thetegu.com :

Then quit trolling here to bring people to another site.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:10 AM   #18
Wilomn
Quote:

It's commonly heard from people who make claims they cannot back up that this site is unfriendly.

YOU made the claim about producing snows. I have made NO rude comments to you at all. I'd genuinely like to see pictures of actual snow Tegus. I'd like to know what genetic road was travelled to arrive at them. I have kept tegus in the past and may well do so in the future. I like them.

It's not my fault that you make claims here and then have someone ask you to back them up and you can't.

IF you have produced snow tegus, please post some pics.

IF you're caught in a bit of exaggeration, just say so and I'll let it go.

Have you or have you not got the proof to back up your claim?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:17 AM   #19
varnyard
All 110% fact, ask Ron to show you proof they were imported by him, they were not. You have proof of a Melanistic blue tegu? You must have them to produce true Snows, there never were any, not one.

So tell me one more time, how do you have Snows again?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #20
shrap
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't feel the need to prove here that I've done anything. Believe what you'd like. I won't be trolled into turning this thread into some big thing about me. This is one of the main reasons myself (and many others) don't post to this site. It's not a friendly community where people discuss herp issues. It's a herp related troll board with people looking for a reason to attack others in the community. I've said all that I'm going to say.

Asking for information on Blue Tegus is trolling and unfriendly? I asked nothing about you personally, I simply asked for any facts that would support your position on the matter of Blue Tegus.

Instead of a providing any info you refer to me as an unfriendly troll that is attacking you personally. Where you got all of that from my simple request for information about Blue Tegus is beyond me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!